• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't really like comparing the girls because i think they are all really sweet & kind in their own ways

One path I know I won't do is Vanessa blackmail
It's just too mean for me personally
I want to add the girls to my harem in a nice romantic way

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't really like comparing the girls because i think they are all really sweet & kind in their own ways

The funny thing is that even though it is called the blackmail path, Vanessa isn't really blackmailed. When you tell Joe what she did you find out that he already knew. So she "gave in" to the blackmail only because she wanted to. It is pretty much the only way to get on the Joe rival path, though. While he doesn't care that she blew Chris, blowing MC is a horse of a different color.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Vanessa loves the blackmail route. On it she sees her favourite parts of herself in the MC. You also get to convert a kind young gentleman to the church of Joshy as you teach him and his girlfriend the true meaning of love.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And that is why I don't trust her. She isn't loyal to her boyfriend she can't be trusted to stay loyal to the MC. She was probably loyal to Joe too for a time. Vanessa is a fun time not a long time.
She makes it pretty clear she was never very loyal to Joe. All I'll say about on the Ann and Chris path is that Vanessa is a lot more loyal than Ann is on it, in fact it was that path that caused Vanessa to become my number 1 and brought Ann down to number 2. Still love Ann but nobody loves MC like Vanessa does. She isn't loyal to Joe because he doesn't deserve her, it takes the rival path for him to man up enough to actually fight for her and even then it's just too late on both their parts.

Reactions: Demnor
Apr 29, 2018
Vanessa is a thrill seeking bitch.
She helps MC to turn her best friend to slut, just for the thrill. And also she cheat her boyfriend and even break up, after threesome with MC, also just for the current thrill.
And you think that she'll stay loyal to MC? No, she'll dump him, just for the new thrill.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Always vocal about being on team Vanessa,she is for some reason focused into Mc the reasons unknown.

But even if we envision an after story with her would be difficult to be vanilla with her,monogamy? :BootyTime:

Maybe some rules of engagement for frisking. What if the story makes that it was about cucking Joe to give the omph.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Vanessa is a thrill seeking bitch.
She helps MC to turn her best friend to slut, just for the thrill. And also she cheat her boyfriend and even break up, after threesome with MC, also just for the current thrill.
And you think that she'll stay loyal to MC? No, she'll dump him, just for the new thrill.
Yeah is my read Atm.
She could be a willing bitch into doing more and more shit and the only thing you could be demand is being open about it.

Your eternal fuck buddy and fathering your chidren married to another person would be her fairy tale no.

Yes:KEK:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
And that is why I don't trust her. She isn't loyal to her boyfriend she can't be trusted to stay loyal to the MC. She was probably loyal to Joe too for a time. Vanessa is a fun time not a long time.
Grumpy, I think Joshy is into swinging and want to share his girl with others, so in that way is Vanessa definatly wife material for him because she would so do that and be more honest then to her boyfriend, but Yea Joey is not like that, he is more I can fuck all the women, but they can only fuck me, which is kinda ancient crap, you can't expect people to be faithfull if you aren't yourself faithfull.

Reactions: Demnor

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
She makes it pretty clear she was never very loyal to Joe. All I'll say about on the Ann and Chris path is that Vanessa is a lot more loyal than Ann is on it, in fact it was that path that caused Vanessa to become my number 1 and brought Ann down to number 2. Still love Ann but nobody loves MC like Vanessa does. She isn't loyal to Joe because he doesn't deserve her, it takes the rival path for him to man up enough to actually fight for her and even then it's just too late on both their parts.
Vanessa and Ann are kinda the same, strict parents keeping them in the closet, so they became closet bitches, but Vanessa was smart to act as if she was innocent and once out the door she was care free and lived her life, but Ann she kept herself locked in the closet and only poured more sexual frustration sauce over her, but once the MC unlocked her Pandora box, she was out of controle because she want to experience all those years she left out at once.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Grumpy, I think Joshy is into swinging and want to share his girl with others, so in that way is Vanessa definatly wife material for him because she would so do that and be more honest then to her boyfriend, but Yea Joey is not like that, he is more I can fuck all the women, but they can only fuck me, which is kinda ancient crap, you can't expect people to be faithfull if you aren't yourself faithfull.
Its all good. Joshy and I have known each other a long time I know what he is in to. I just don't agree Vanessa would make a good wife option, a few red flags there, but I'm happy to agree to disagree.
I'm not the one who wants to marry her after all, but I'm happy to share occasionally :LOL:

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Its all good. Joshy and I have known each other a long time I know what he is in to. I just don't agree Vanessa would make a good wife option, a few red flags there, but I'm happy to agree to disagree.
I'm not the one who wants to marry her after all, but I'm happy to share occasionally :LOL:
Lies, she would make a perfect wife for someone, the only part to discuss is having children cuckoo style.

And Joshy boy for some reason find beauty in Ann. Her big head, bright eyes without focus and creepy yet daring smile.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Lies, she would make a perfect wife for someone, the only part to discuss is having children cuckoo style.

And Joshy boy for some reason find beauty in Ann. Her big head, bright eyes without focus and creepy yet daring smile.
Whoa don't be dissing my baby Ann, she is a sweetheart and the epitome of sweetness.

Joshy and I are united in our Ann love :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just think you guys can't see Ann's inner beauty
Of course she is hot
But her personality is really attractive too

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes