• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I just think you guys can't see Ann's inner beauty
Of course she is hot
But her personality is really attractive too
You're a better man Josh, sharing the love with lonely men providing after care for her after rough nights.
The people don't understand your ascended love, True love.

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
They are just jealous of Ann's inner beauty bursting forth with radiant love beams. And because Ann won the poll and kicked all the other girls asses :ROFLMAO:
I do expect to witness more closeups from the fluids mixed together inside her and some dude dripping shamefully into someone couch.
Still want to corrupt, more and more till she becomes a cock starved nymphomaniac.

No ring from me, only one assplug with a diamond in the jewel.
:BootyTime:
She gonna take Josh last name tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92 and xapican

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I do expect to witness more closeups from the fluids mixed together inside her and some dude dripping shamefully into someone couch.
Still want to corrupt, more and more till she becomes a cock starved nymphomaniac.

Not going to happen on my watch, Ann will be a pure goddess of sweetness forever. :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I would love to marry Ann
Imagine all the fun things we could do together

I hope there is an ending where I can marry her and live happily ever after

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

I never know if you are making the longest con done in this site or truly ascended folk.

Reactions: crotch69

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Haha
I know I joke around a lot
But I'm being honest when I say that I really like Ann
She is in my top five love interests ever

And I would really like to see a happy sharing ending with her
Dont type the list please.
:KEK:

I get the similarities between Ann and our pink princess but refuse to acknowledge!

• Haha

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

All the things you could do together? Like raise Chris' kids and keep chasing Joe out of the back yard lol. I like this VN but I don't really see a happy ending happening in any path. Not as long as Vanessa gets her way, and she always does.

• Wow

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
All the things you could do together? Like raise Chris' kids and keep chasing Joe out of the back yard lol. I like this VN but I don't really see a happy ending happening in any path. Not as long as Vanessa gets her way, and she always does.
There's literally a path to "fix her" though (I did the meme), so if that path actually makes Vanessa change for the better (I guess this depends on your perspective), then there wouldn't be any reason why Vanessa would ruin things. So I do believe there will be happy endings, but I think there will be more bad endings, again depending on how you look at things.

Although, since the beginning of the game, the story has been told from the MC to some random chick that we don't know, or at least we haven't met in the story as of yet. So it makes me really curious if that's a good or bad thing. Are we telling her all this cause it ended badly and we are reliving the train wreck through the story he's telling her, or maybe it ended really well and we're just sharing our exciting times with everyone and how things got to a certain point. Perhaps when we finish telling her the story it will be different depending on what path(s) you're on and the choices you made... who knows, but I am excited for it. :p

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes