• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am also in Vanessa's teem. She is definitely wife material. Her choice may be a red flag for you to some extent. But she often thinks about mc more than her boyfriend. She may not be a character like Ann. But if you treat her properly, she will surely be perfect candidate for the mc
I'm definitely a turncoat for her and others, and from team Ann originally. The problem with a character like Ann (and some people that like in the real world); they're sweet, kind, innocent, and once you cross that bridge of (whatever it may be, in this game perhaps its the chris threesome, or maybe just 1 on 1 sex), but then it's like, okay, so what now? Where do we go/what do we do next?

I would never have that issue with the Vanessa types. Sure, you might get burned, but you can't say they're boring. And for all her faults, she's usually pretty straight-forward with you.

I knew a girl that Vanessa reminds me of to a T in real life, she was my buddies wife, ended up cheating on him, they got divorced. At the time I tried to be a pal to the guy, "fuk that bitch, just an ez slew", but months later reflecting; she was the life of the party, but she always invited me and others in our friend group along, was always very transparent with her feelings towards others; and both these things are a helluva lot more than I can say for others I know where it's always a game of concealing motives, feigning interest, social politicking, etc.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm definitely a turncoat for her and others, and from team Ann originally. The problem with a character like Ann (and some people that like in the real world); they're sweet, kind, innocent, and once you cross that bridge of (whatever it may be, in this game perhaps its the chris threesome, or maybe just 1 on 1 sex), but then it's like, okay, so what now? Where do we go/what do we do next?

I would never have that issue with the Vanessa types. Sure, you might get burned, but you can't say they're boring. And for all her faults, she's usually pretty straight-forward with you.

I knew a girl that Vanessa reminds me of to a T in real life, she was my buddies wife, ended up cheating on him, they got divorced. At the time I tried to be a pal to the guy, "fuk that bitch, just an ez slew", but months later reflecting; she was the life of the party, but she always invited me and others in our friend group along, was always very transparent with her feelings towards others; and both these things are a helluva lot more than I can say for others I know where it's always a game of concealing motives, feigning interest, social politicking, etc.
I've also known a couple Vanessa-types IRL and they were very much as you described. Great to be friends with.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the hottest combination for a thresome would be Ann, the mc & the hobo
How hot would that be?

But to make it really hot the hobo must cum in Ann's vagina
And Ann can't be on birth control

That would be a wild night
False. The hottest would be Chris, Joe, and the hobo. Joe has to be the one who stops his birth control.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Guys the problem with hobos is their immune system is keeping things that would kill a lesser man.
Always said to my bros when drinking, never fight hobos, they have nothing to lose, their nails have pathogens unknown to men and if worse happens and he bite your arm. You done.

Still had a madman friend, but lets call him fiend, never listened and did a feat rivaling Joshy92 supreme status in this thread.

he fucked hoboWoman without protection, in the back of his car just to show and prove he was truly rivaling Josh.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys the problem with hobos is their immune system is keeping things that would kill a lesser man.
Always said to my bros when drinking, never fight hobos, they have nothing to lose, their nails have pathogens unknown to men and if worse happens and he bite your arm. You done.

Still had a madman friend, but lets call him fiend, never listened and did a feat rivaling Joshy92 supreme status in this thread.

he fucked hoboWoman without protection, in the back of his car just to show and prove he was truly rivaling Josh.
Man sounds like a legend

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Man sounds like a legend
Oh well he is, talking about his feats 15yrs long after. Like a bard telling heroics about war.

Always had a sore in his penis, was the life of the party, Smiling, First to enter a fight last to exit.
A Vanessa style guy, I would imagine.

why we knew he had a sore in his penis, well he made sure to show and boast the motherfucker.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
YOU SAID SUNDAY !!!
View attachment 3023984

A quick check-in

Hey guys.
This message is going to be a weird one.
I wrote the update a week ago, but after reading it, I realized that it's not something I'd wanted to read as a supporter of LSS. I'm not a person that can sugarcoat things when it's not the reality.
But now, some time has passed, and things are different.
However, I decided to show you the message as I wrote it and then follow up on that.

Original post:
I wanted to update you that some things have happened that I would rather not specify here in public that prevent me from progressing with the update at the moment.
I'm not declaring that the game is on hold or something like that. I just wanted to let you know why I've been quiet lately.
My close inner circle can assure you that I'm not making it up or trying to come up with excuses.
With that being said, I'll be pausing the payment again for the upcoming month because it's not your fault.
Thank you for your support, and I hope for better times.

Follow up:
Time is the best cure, and now I'm in a place where I can say that I'm ready to continue working on the update!
I still stand behind my decision to pause the payment again for November as I did for October.

Some good private news:
I recently became a father :)

Cheers ,
TTrick.
and please, nobody said Sunday, one of the Ups of being with "friends" joking and goofing around int this thread,
I don't know if you have or ever had the marvelous expierience of becoming father or not, I can asure you that your time management after that is pretty mixed up.
which other members shurely can confirm.
have a nice Sunday !

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

lmfao this reminds me of Jokes people make about Asmongold if you know who he is

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought what if Ann gets some more boyfriends
And them brings them to my house
And we all take turns making love to her
I'll go last, Because I want to stick my dick in her when her vagina is full of cum

And then when the other dudes leave. Me & Ann will cuddle up in bed
See GetOutOfMyLab that is romance

P.S You guys don't think TTrick reads my messages do you
I don't want him to think I'm some huge perv.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just thought what if Ann gets some more boyfriends
And them brings them to my house
And we all take turns making love to her
I'll go last, Because I want to stick my dick in her when her vagina is full of cum

And then when the other dudes leave. Me & Ann will cuddle up in bed
See GetOutOfMyLab that is romance

P.S You guys don't think TTrick reads my messages do you
I don't want him to think I'm some huge perv.
my guy... I've taken so many screenshots of your posts and shared with TTrick. We've had many laughs.

Also, plant guy says "hi"
1699323265683.png

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes