Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm down with that, Alex is hot too and we can share later so I will still have fun with Emily as well. Perfect, the girls get to play with young fella and enjoy the experience of the old fella. what more could they ask for. :ROFLMAO:
Emily and Alex sure are babes, though secretly it mentioned Emily is a sister, but for avoiding incest reason, set as roommate. But if they made me really choose between both I would surely go for Emily, but if they don't then I don't mind having Ann, Emily and Alex as my girls while having Vanessa as my maid and only give her sometimes fun when she deserved it, but all other days V has to were a chasity belt.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
tbh I'd enjoyed it even more if it was random strangers, but it still looks hot... Thanks :)
While that does seem like something Vanessa would do, this was more storyline related as a way for Joe and Van to add some spice to their relationship and perhaps save it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
While that does seem like something Vanessa would do, this was more storyline related as a way for Joe and Van to add some spice to their relationship and perhaps save it.
Which is exactly why I declined it on most of my playthroughs, and why I told him he should leave her, cause she's mine. :devilish:

Except for on one playthrough where I did agree to the threesome, only to leave him out of it completely and fuck the shit out of Vanessa right in front of him, then watched him leave angry as hell. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the hottest combination for a thresome would be Ann, the mc & the hobo
How hot would that be?

But to make it really hot the hobo must cum in Ann's vagina
And Ann can't be on birth control

That would be a wild night

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Darn reaction limit lol

So you are saying you don't want to see a hot steamy threesome involving those three?
But imagine how romantic it would be
Heck hey could even do it on the mc & Ann's anniversary

Plus imagine the handholding and cummy kisses
It couldn't get any more romantic than that

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Darn reaction limit lol

So you are saying you don't want to see a hot steamy threesome involving those three?
But imagine how romantic it would be
Heck hey could even do it on the mc & Ann's anniversary

Plus imagine the handholding and cummy kisses
It couldn't get any more romantic than that
I... I think most of us have a very different definition of 'romance' than you do... :KEK:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I think the hottest combination for a thresome would be Ann, the mc & the hobo
How hot would that be?

But to make it really hot the hobo must cum in Ann's vagina
And Ann can't be on birth control

That would be a wild night
I love you, Joshy92, but sometimes you have your moments to creep me out. Let me tell you though as much you might find it hot, that HOBO is very old, the guy would have a heart-attack if he pumping on Ann before he even could cum. But seriously would you want your girl have a baby from some street hobo, god I pity your girlfriend if she has to have a hobo baby and a black baby and a Chris baby, or maybe we just should seek a black Hobo that called Chris?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I love you, Joshy92, but sometimes you have your moments to creep me out. Let me tell you though as much you might find it hot, that HOBO is very old, the guy would have a heart-attack if he pumping on Ann before he even could cum. But seriously would you want your girl have a baby from some street hobo, god I pity your girlfriend if she has to have a hobo baby and a black baby and a Chris baby, or maybe we just should seek a black Hobo that called Chris?
Not to mention, she'd probably get a yeast infection from his filthy cock, if not, something worse.... :HideThePain:

:HideThePain: <--- imaging this is hide the AIDS instead of hide the pain

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes