Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Don't mind me. I'm just posting in case F95 gives out trophy points for being on the site on Thanksgiving.... :HideThePain: So, back to the topic of Ann's hot cum kisses... :love:

Yea the best Thanksgiving for Joshy would be Ann's cum kisses and Vanessa's preggy from a african american guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Yea the best Thanksgiving for Joshy would be Ann's cum kisses and Vanessa's preggy from a african american guy.
Why not African French? Or just African? Or African Indian?

True story, I've met a guy in Zanzibar, he was of very dark skin, but obviously an Indian / African mix. He spoke to me: "We as white people." and I was like: "What?" I don't consider myself pure white, but this guy was more African then anything and rated himself white, which was a really funny situation...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Cummy kisses would indeed make thanksgiving a good day for me

It doesn't have to be a black guy who gets Vanessa pregnant though
All I care about is becoming a daddy.
And raising a family with my two sweethearts

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Why not African French? Or just African? Or African Indian?

True story, I've met a guy in Zanzibar, he was of very dark skin, but obviously an Indian / African mix. He spoke to me: "We as white people." and I was like: "What?" I don't consider myself pure white, but this guy was more African then anything and rated himself white, which was a really funny situation...
Ya know calling caucassian people white is also a form of racism, because white people are actualy albino people which are very rare. But yea it simular to me calling any form of african people black that also racism, because not all african people are dark colored, some are caucassian too. But funny is when they call themself Black it no racism which is weird to me. Best we all can say is we are all humans and we all have the same color of blood.

Reactions: SamualHand

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say everyone Ann is the best girlfriend ever
She is already trying to get Alex to go on a date with me

Thanks to Ann I will eventually have more pussy than I know what to do with

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This feeling sticks with me for a while. I'll take Alex and you can have your whatever kisses afterwards! I don't care.
To be fair, that was one of the LEAST cucky posts joshy has ever posted. Happy about a current girlfriend wanting you to take her friend on a date is about as muh harem as it gets. :ROFLMAO:
And I guess we know what he'll use as gravy for his mashed potatoes... :HideThePain:
ralf.gif
lol they really need to add the :sick: as a reaction emoticon, it'd be one of my most oft-used aside from thumbs up and laughing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thats right everyone
Ann is going to build me a harem and I don't even have to do anything
She will sort it out herself

Talk about a great girlfriend.
Although if I'm being honest, I would rather watch her get dicked any day
Over me being with multiple women

But I won't turn down free pussy
As long as Ann is okay with it

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Joshy92
I understand the fetish of never fucking girls and just let them suck your dick till you get dehydrated.

The sharing part, Joshy encouraging men breeding allegedly girlfriends.
images (25).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
About as romantic as jumping from girl to girl.. :LOL:
MC: Hi, I'm MC.
Girl1: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

MC: Hi, I'm MC:
Girl2: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

* repeat until harem size is reached.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
MC: Hi, I'm MC.
Girl1: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

MC: Hi, I'm MC:
Girl2: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

* repeat until harem size is reached.
k***r7 games in a nutshell :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yes, there might be a great war somewhere so all the males in the village no longer exist. Pinnacle of top-tier harem writing.
Don't forget all the girls being virgins, even the milfs and if they are not virgins it is because they are dirty sluts.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes