• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have played it
But it's one of my most hated games on here
I won't touch it ever again

Not like this great game
Which I'll be playing for years too come
I have to agree with this statement. I know that WVM is rated kinda high on either the thumbs up or reviews option on the Latest page but I played it as well and for some reason hated it. Months to years went by and I played it again and still hated it. I can't remember if it was just too many girls that seemed to be thrown at you too fast or a story I just wasn't interested in or what. I would play it again to give a clearer reason but then I would have to play it again... :confused:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I have played it
But it's one of my most hated games on here
I won't touch it ever again

Not like this great game
Which I'll be playing for years too come
Personaly I don't hate it, if face these 2 choices, WVM or Fetish Locator, I found the story of WVM not so bad, only thing was a bit to much sex scenes and to many girls, so mostly I declined most milfs, but with Fetish Locator I really hated how you were played by your love, forced in sex scenes with others while she was a frigid bitch, but in the end came out she was behind the app. But yea this game is overall better indeed.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I had been hoping Lydia would turn out like she did in F.L. and at the end, she did not disappoint. That game I liked a lot. :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what will happen in the next update
I don't think we'll get sex with Emily this early
But we might get some fun time with Vanessa

Reactions: Demnor

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't blame you, after all, no one cucks you in that game. :p

Nah, but seriously awful game
that game is one of the very few I've uninstalled before finishing much of it, it's aggressively boring. It's not just the lack of sharing, I love stuff like Eternum, it's the lack of romance, imagination, everything.
Probably best game of this type i ever played. Hope new update is coming soon.
Yup def top 3 of no-holds-barred open sexual world games

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I actually really appreciate you giving me this idea, I learned something today! I never knew characters could take expression/variable inputs, but they can!
Yeap, I do this in the LSS Ren'Py port for characters that are throw-away:

Python:
default stranger_name = "Stranger"
default stranger_female_name = "Stranger"

define stranger = Character("[stranger_name]", color="#6391FFFF")
define stranger_female = Character("[stranger_female_name]", color="#FF63C7FF")
And then whenever I want to change them from being "Stranger", I just do: $ stranger_name = "Bob"

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I think we are to the point where on the next Ann & Chris scene, Ann invites the MC over again. Then Ann starts showing more attention toward Chris. Ann reminds the MC about how she gets really turned on when she knows that he is watching her have sex with Chris. Ann tells the MC that she wants to watch him stroke himself while she is fucking Chris. This goes on for a few different positions and then Ann gets a little more demanding by telling the MC to stroke faster but don't cum because it turns her on more when she knows his balls are heavy for her. Then Ann & Chris take a break and Ann tells the MC that her pussy is sore and needs his kisses. She says something again like "You know I love you and I know you'll show me how much you love me no matter what."

The MC starts getting oral with Ann while Ann starts blowing Chris again and telling the MC to keep stroking himself. Chris cums in Anns mouth and Ann this time takes the lead and deep cummy-kisses the MC causing the MC to cum on Anns feet or whatever body part is closest. Then Ann tells the MC that he needs to lick up his mess off of her before he leaves and that he needs to go help Alex with more computer problems, but not to worry because she will be there with Chris while he does.

Then the MC gets over to Alex's place and Ann keeps sending him more pics of her and Chris the whole time telling the MC that she is doing this for him because she loves him. The MC shows the pics to Alex and thinks that if the pics make her horny enough, he can score with her. The MC finishes fixing her PC and Alex is ready to fuck after seeing all of the Ann & Chris pics. Alex tells the MC that she and Ann have been talking about him and how much it turns Ann on for the MC to watch her. Then there is a knock at the door and Alex tells the MC to meet her friend Tyrone that Ann introduced her to from Ann's acting class. :BootyTime: The rest can be for the next update later on... :HideThePain:

I need a cigarette. :LUL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Ann could cheat on the love path eventually with NTR turned on?
If so it might only happen if mc cheats on her first or something

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder if Ann could cheat on the love path eventually with NTR turned on?
If so it might only happen if mc cheats on her first or something
Well there are always possibilities, If you take the path where she goes study they will be seperate for a long time, all it takes then is a nice guy to sweep her off her feet and she will be a prey for the predator. Also she shares you with Alex who will be near you and at some point she might want the same, saying you can be with Alex, can't I not be with another guy in the meantime.

In reality happened to me with an ex, I was only going on vacation with my mom for 2 weeks to Hungary and my girlfriend then asked me if she could see another guy while I was gone for those 2 weeks and claiming I will be seeing other girls too, at first I wasn't so happy about it, but after long nagging me I said she can do what she want, in fact she wasn't wrong I would be seeing other girls too, there was a girl in Hungary I kinda had feelings for, sadly it was no longer a thing then, only been more close with her for 2 years and the years after we just were friends. It just a fact long distance relations never really work, there very few rare cases, but majorty they fail coze people want comfort, being touched, being loved, and over internet you can't really feel those feelings. Even for some 2 weeks or a month is to long not being with eachother.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
With the control setting off, I have a feeling that Ann will accidentally leave her web cam on and MC might see something go on in her dorm room.
The love path with ntr turned on sounds interesting
There are lot of things that could happen
Her cheating would be kind of shocking to me because of how sweet & innocent she is

I'll probably avoid the stuff with ntr control turned of during my playthrough though
I much prefer cuckold or swinging stuff to cheating
I'll also never cheat on Ann even if she cheats on me

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Her cheating would be kind of shocking to me because of how sweet & innocent she is
Temptation can lure even the most innocent. Especially when you're separated from your lover. And if it happened, I doubt it would be something where she would do it to intentionally hurt MC. Some stud at uni could just woo her, catch her off guard, and make a move.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Temptation can lure even the most innocent. Especially when you're separated from your lover. And if it happened, I doubt it would be something where she would do it to intentionally hurt MC. Some stud at uni could just woo her, catch her off guard, and make a move.
I agree I don't think she would intentionally hurt the mc
I'll be honest I would probably forgive her anyway

If it was the corruption path I would totally ask her to let me watch through the webcam

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes