Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How did you know?
That would be an awesome evening
But you are forgetting I would also love to make love to her after the other guy has cummed inside her
ah yes, the "re-claiming". But we're forgetting... she's away at college. so clean-up and re-claiming will have to wait until she returns. Meanly, Chadly McStudderton might get your girl pregnant at school.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ah yes, the "re-claiming". But we're forgetting... she's away at college. so clean-up and re-claiming will have to wait until she returns. Meanly, Chadly McStudderton might get your girl pregnant at school.
Bro that sounds awesome
I would love it if some guy got her pregnant
Ann needs to make the mc a daddy

• Haha
Reactions: Firaxius

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maybe she could just bottle and refrigerate her drippings so Joshy can have a snack when she visits home :HideThePain::sick::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
OK I think we are to the point where on the next Ann & Chris scene, Ann invites the MC over again. Then Ann starts showing more attention toward Chris. Ann reminds the MC about how she gets really turned on when she knows that he is watching her have sex with Chris. Ann tells the MC that she wants to watch him stroke himself while she is fucking Chris. This goes on for a few different positions and then Ann gets a little more demanding by telling the MC to stroke faster but don't cum because it turns her on more when she knows his balls are heavy for her. Then Ann & Chris take a break and Ann tells the MC that her pussy is sore and needs his kisses. She says something again like "You know I love you and I know you'll show me how much you love me no matter what."

The MC starts getting oral with Ann while Ann starts blowing Chris again and telling the MC to keep stroking himself. Chris cums in Anns mouth and Ann this time takes the lead and deep cummy-kisses the MC causing the MC to cum on Anns feet or whatever body part is closest. Then Ann tells the MC that he needs to lick up his mess off of her before he leaves and that he needs to go help Alex with more computer problems, but not to worry because she will be there with Chris while he does.

Then the MC gets over to Alex's place and Ann keeps sending him more pics of her and Chris the whole time telling the MC that she is doing this for him because she loves him. The MC shows the pics to Alex and thinks that if the pics make her horny enough, he can score with her. The MC finishes fixing her PC and Alex is ready to fuck after seeing all of the Ann & Chris pics. Alex tells the MC that she and Ann have been talking about him and how much it turns Ann on for the MC to watch her. Then there is a knock at the door and Alex tells the MC to meet her friend Tyrone that Ann introduced her to from Ann's acting class. :BootyTime: The rest can be for the next update later on... :HideThePain:

I need a cigarette. :LUL:
So borderline/light femdom and a submissive MC, I like the sharing path but no thanks I'll pass on that. If it's an optional path/scene then sure, but I don't enjoy playing a doormat MC. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking about the love path where Ann goes to college
Imagine the ending of the game being Ann getting off the bus and the mc greeting her
But is shocked to discover she is pregnant

And then we get two options
Option one is the mc getting angry and walking away

And option two is the mc walking up to Ann giving her a big hug and saying everything will be alright

I think a very small amount of people would choose option one
Personally, I would choose option two every time

• Wow
Reactions: Demnor and SlapE

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And then we get two options
Option one is the mc getting angry and walking away

And option two is the mc walking up to Ann giving her a big hug and saying everything will be alright
Option 3 is, she introducing her new boyfriend to you and ditching you afterwards. That might be Anns preferred option!

• Wow

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Depends on how much the MC has been screwing around with girls Ann isn't aware of if it's the more romantic end or not doesn't it?
I think it would be romantic if the mc didn't sleep with any other girl
But forgives Ann for sleeping with other dudes

In that option two ending I was talking about
I think it's better if the mc remains faithful to Ann

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Last major update was on 9/23 and then a teaser pic on 11/9 on Subscribestar. No solid dates yet though. Most of the scenes that were done were with Vanessa at the time.
Thanks a lot for replying. If I understood you correctly, then we got no news about it...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think it would be romantic if the mc didn't sleep with any other girl
But forgives Ann for sleeping with other dudes

In that option two ending I was talking about
I think it's better if the mc remains faithful to Ann
download (14).jpeg
Ah clearly Soviet propaganda.

• Haha

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I think I'll go for every girl when I restart the game
I might aswell build my own little harem

Ann & Vanessa on one arm
Alex & Emily on the other
I'll be the envy of the neighbourhood
Lucky it just a game, those pixels might be scared if they were real. But yea a Joshy can only dream big with just a bit of tiny pixels.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes