• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think I'll go for every girl when I restart the game
I might aswell build my own little harem

Ann & Vanessa on one arm
Alex & Emily on the other
I'll be the envy of the neighbourhood
Forgot to mention the whole neighborhood waiting at your home to rail your girls, don't misguide us bro.

Asking them to get a belly from the fence kink, tie a girl in a fence and let the whole block have a round.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Forgot to mention the whole neighborhood waiting at your home to rail your girls, don't misguide us bro.

Asking them to get a belly from the fence kink, tie a girl in a fence and let the whole block have a round.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That image is missing Joshy lying face up underneath the waterfall, there.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to do Ann's romance path
But the thought of Ann being away at college and not being able to see her in person much is too sad for me

If I was the mc I would want to get a job as close to her college as possible
So that I could afford an apartment and we could both just live there

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I want to do Ann's romance path
But the thought of Ann being away at college and not being able to see her in person much is too sad for me

If I was the mc I would want to get a job as close to her college as possible
So that I could afford an apartment and we could both just live there
That's why corruption route is the only valid choice...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is this everyone else's favourite game with sharing & ntr?

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but judge every other game with those kinks against this
And I find some of them good
But nowhere near as good as this

Reactions: sahadeva and Demnor

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Is this everyone else's favourite game with sharing & ntr?

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but judge every other game with those kinks against this
And I find some of them good
But nowhere near as good as this
Dating My Daughter is great with sharing by episodes 3 & 4 as long as you pursue the optional Martin path. But the game never ended with that path and could have been so much more with it. Desert Stalker has sharing that is just beginning to get started and is by far my favorite for that as well as the game just kicks ass on a whole different level.

Classic games like Big Brother and The Tyrant were great for NTR but they both never were finished. I am also liking the new version of Because I Love Her at the moment. It seems to have really good potential and there are multiple NTR paths for you to find. A HOT cuck path with a 3some and a HOT cheating path. There are a couple of love paths as well just like this game that will be updated next. But since it's kind of new with the start-over, to answer your question at the moment....

YES! This is my favorite game with sharing (Desert Stalker and DMD too) and NTR. (The Ann & Chris scene threw it over the top in the last update.) ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dating My Daughter is great with sharing by episodes 3 & 4 as long as you pursue the optional Martin path. But the game never ended with that path and could have been so much more with it. Desert Stalker has sharing that is just beginning to get started and is by far my favorite for that as well as the game just kicks ass on a whole different level.

Classic games like Big Brother and The Tyrant were great for NTR but they both never were finished. I am also liking the new version of Because I Love Her at the moment. It seems to have really good potential and there are multiple NTR paths for you to find. A HOT cuck path with a 3some and a HOT cheating path. There are a couple of love paths as well just like this game that will be updated next. But since it's kind of new with the start-over, to answer your question at the moment....

YES! This is my favorite game with sharing (Desert Stalker and DMD too) and NTR. (The Ann & Chris scene threw it over the top in the last update.) ;)
Yeah this is a top tier game
I normally won't touch anything that isn't renpy
But I'm glad I tried this late last year

It's just now that I have played this I judge every game with sharing against it
And often find I prefer how this game has done it so far

I think I'm going to stop playing a lot of games on this site
But this is one I'll always want to play

armond

Apr 26, 2020
can somebody rec a good ntr/sharing game?.
I'm going to ntr you by playing the game but not telling you what it is. It's the best ntr game too, super emasculating and everyone else fuck the girls you want and the insult you while they get rammed by other guys, but I'll never tell :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Joshy92 is right and the cummy kisses are going to be hot when I get to that part. I just had Ann give the MC a BJ with Chris's cum on her face and that was hot and wish we had the option to kiss her after.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes