• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder if Ann is away at college with NTR on
Would she do stuff with another guy in front of the webcam if we asked?

Or is sharing only possible on her corruption path?
Depends on the dev, but I think it should be possible if given time enough for her to find a guy she likes there and still dates you and has your approval and secretly turn on her cam for you to watch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I wonder if Ann is away at college with NTR on
Would she do stuff with another guy in front of the webcam if we asked?

Or is sharing only possible on her corruption path?
She would have Chris in her dorm room. Just like she had him in the library helping her to your surprise, I would think. :unsure: And maybe leaving the webcam on unintentionally... Wups. :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Honestly Anal doesn't really turn me on
But if I ever get the option to lick Ann's or vanessa's arse I would in a heartbeat

That nerd wasn't very impressive Ann deserves the biggest dicks around
I liked the anal vibe and all, but I think it would have been better for the story if Ann told you she was going to the library alone, invited Chris behind your back like in the good NTR route to help her study, you did not realize Chris was there with her and hit the vibrate button wanting to turn her on thinking of you, Ann has the scene with Chris instead, Chris finishes in Ann's mouth and leaves as usual, Ann rushes back to you still turned on by the new experience and starts making out with you, you taste something a little different and realize "Oh shit, she was with someone" thinking it may have been Chris, but then you get turned on by it and Ann makes you cum just by grabbing your dick as you make her cum again with the vibrator while you are both still lip locked. :love: Better than the random nerds to me. :confused: Then do the scene where she invites you to Chris's place for the full effect. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: YaFLCL and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I liked the anal vibe and all, but I think it would have been better for the story if Ann told you she was going to the library alone, invited Chris behind your back like in the good NTR route to help her study, you did not realize Chris was there with her and hit the vibrate button wanting to turn her on thinking of you, Ann has the scene with Chris instead, Chris finishes the same way as at his place and leaves as usual, Ann rushes back to you still turned on by the new experience and starts making out with you, you taste something a little different and realize "Oh shit, she was with Chris again" but then you get turned on by it and Ann makes you cum just by grabbing your dick as you make her cum again with the vibrator while you are both still lip locked. :love: Better than the random nerds to me. :confused:
I don't know.
The part about Ann inviting Chris without telling the mc about it doesn't really sound hot to me
I prefer when Ann tells the mc everything

I think your suggestion would work better with the in-control option turned off

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Look at that dirty old bastard taking advantage of Vanessa
She is a sweet & innocent flower she deserves better than some old guy

I have been liking Vanessa more & more lately
I want to see her take many penises
I know that she will always love me
So I'm confident in our relationship

Reactions: Demnor

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Yo guys, i want to play this game but i will be glad if someone could tell me what kinde of incest is in this game?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yo guys, i want to play this game but i will be glad if someone could tell me what kinde of incest is in this game?
You can rename your relationship with Emily, your roommate, to whatever you want. The obvious choice would be sister.

Reactions: Demnor

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
There will probably be something in the future with the sister, there are some hot scenes, but "no sex "yet with the mc,
but there is sex, it's worth seeing, you'll like it...she's really hot!!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes