• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I didn't see any handholding though
He didn't even focus on her pleasure

I already know I can't trust him
I'll just have to woo Emily myself and show her how a gentleman acts
And how a goddess like her should be treated
Joshy, you know, if for every post you done here the game would be updated, we probably would have by now a finished game and sequels on top of it.

Reactions: faramata

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry bub, Emily's found her new man. And we're already expecting.
View attachment 3151737
So, Dee Dee is going to be an Auntie

Joshy, you know, if for every post you done here the game would be updated, we probably would have by now a finished game and sequels on top of it.
Haha
yeah, this is definitely one of my most frequented threads
But then this is also one of my favourite games on here
I'll be a little sad when the game is finished

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeap, but she still won't be allowed in my laboratory.

I still think we're a ways off from it being finished.
Thats good to hear
It gives me more time to simp for my sweethearts

One scene I hope we do see in the future
Is a threesome between the mc, Joe & Ann
I want to DP her
I just hope Joe isn't put off by a certain thing I like.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thats good to hear
It gives me more time to simp for my sweethearts

One scene I hope we do see in the future
Is a threesome between the mc, Joe & Ann
I want to DP her
I just hope Joe isn't put off by a certain thing I like.
I'd be very surprised if that didn't happen. I have a feeling Joe's question to MC about making a sex tape will come up again at some point and that might be a catalyst for the threesome.

Reactions: Joshy92

En

May 7, 2017
272b7642-a033-4e64-baf6-e831e82c0726-740x0.png
Hey guys!
I'll start off by saying that since my last post I've been extremely productive and things are shaping out really nicely!
I currently have enough content to release a full update, but as I mentioned in one of my dev updates, this version will take a bit longer.
For those who missed that post, I'll sum it up briefly.
In this update, I aim to close "all open-ended plots" and catch up on all the paths that haven't seen much progress since V0.6 (like the Ann hate & Joe rival storylines).
I've yet to make any changes to the early game (as I might have mentioned before). This update will include all paths, which is different from my usual 3-4 updates for a full chapter. And, I can say this update has tons of lewd scenes. One thing that really bothered me in previous updates was not having the time to show significant progress between characters, so I'm working to fix that in this chapter.
Also, I'm working on making my life easier by "merging" some paths so it'll be easier and faster for me to release the next chapter after V0.9.
But don't worry, merging doesn't mean the game will lose its multiple pathing touch. It will still keep branching out but in a different way. It will be easier to explain once you see it :).
This might sound like I'm promising a lot, but I'm working around the clock and I'm certain I can achieve all of that.
I've been slacking with sharing some previews with you because they all seemed like spoilers that might ruin the experience, but I'll try to change that.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why is there no new up date yet ?
For those who missed that post, I'll sum it up briefly.

In this update, I aim to close "all open-ended plots" and catch up on all the paths that haven't seen much progress since V0.6 (like the Ann hate & Joe rival storylines).

This update will include all paths, which is different from my usual 3-4 updates for a full chapter. And, I can say this update has tons of lewd scenes.

Also, I'm working on making my life easier by "merging" some paths so it'll be easier and faster for me to release the next chapter after V0.9.

The gist is, it's a MAJOR update and bigger than previous ones, so it takes time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with that poster who said it's a great game
In fact I think it's one of the best games on here

I like how the mc isn't just some creepy pervert who tries to trick all the girls into sex
And the writing is definitely better than most games I have played

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes