Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait, now I'm just confused, so that's from a future release not yet made public?
Both events referred to in my post are already in the game and can only be reached on Vanessa's path. If you want to blackmail her, that's fine, just don't tell Joey about it.

I was just saying that Ann Hate and Joe Rival paths are not complete through v0.8, so you'll get a end game screen before even getting to newer content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Both events referred to in my post are already in the game and can only be reached on Vanessa's path. If you want to blackmail her, that's fine, just don't tell Joey about it.

I was just saying that Ann Hate and Joe Rival paths are not complete through v0.8, so you'll get a end game screen before even getting to newer content.
I understand, I wasn't clear that a distinction was being made between "Joe Rival" and "Vanessa" path, I thought the former was a subset of the latter, as they both start by you taking Vanessa out to dinner. If I read between what you're saying; to obtain the Vanessa on her knees with customer scene you need to either not confront her or not tell Joe.

So in other words; don't get on Joe rival path, and don't get on Anne hate path...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought the former was a subset of the latter, as they both start by you taking Vanessa out to dinner.
Right, there is only one way to reach Joe Rival and that's by meeting Vanessa at the bar instead of Ann and then telling him you blackmailed her for a BJ.
If I read between what you're saying; to obtain the Vanessa on her knees with customer scene you need to either not confront her or not tell Joe.
I'm not sure if it matters if you confront her about it, only that you end up at the cafe while she's working (which is achieved by going to the bar with her instead of Ann).

So in other words; don't get on Joe rival path, and don't get on Anne hate path...
Yeap, pretty much.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
You can rename your relationship with Emily, your roommate, to whatever you want. The obvious choice would be sister.

There will probably be something in the future with the sister, there are some hot scenes, but "no sex "yet with the mc,
but there is sex, it's worth seeing, you'll like it...she's really hot!!
Thanx, guys. That helps a lot and i will try it out.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what the girls would get me for Christmas?
I would probably get them jewelry
And write a special love letter for each of them

Joe would just get a gift card or something

Reactions: Demnor and SlapE

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022

They would probably offer you a jar full cum from random strangers they blew up in a dark alley.
And you would use it as a beauty cream because it's said to be good for skin :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
Sep 14, 2023
Man, everyone in here just rags on poor Joshy92 all the time, you say that you enjoyed jacking off to the image of MC eating another dude's cum out of your e-waifu's mouth one time and you're forever branded by it.

Sad! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

They would probably all chip in for a penis cage. :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Emily is beautiful
I just haven't seen enough of her to know what her personality is like
But I assume she is a sweet & kindhearted girl

Also, I really want to see some dudes bang her
Except the ex-boyfriend that guy didn't treat her right imo

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Emily is beautiful
I just haven't seen enough of her to know what her personality is like
But I assume she is a sweet & kindhearted girl

Also, I really want to see some dudes bang her
Except the ex-boyfriend that guy didn't treat her right imo
What do you mean you haven't seen enough of her to know what her personality is like? There are plenty of scenes with her. I think you might be confusing personality with sexuality, my friend.... :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do you mean you haven't seen enough of her to know what her personality is like? There are plenty of scenes with her. I think you might be confusing personality with sexuality, my friend.... :HideThePain:
You are right we have seen her plenty I just tend to focus on two other girls lol
But not anymore from now on Emily will get my full attention

But I still won't let that arsehole ex near her I saw the way he treated her in that scene
Has the bastard never heard of romance?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, that's why he brought plant.
I didn't see any handholding though
He didn't even focus on her pleasure

I already know I can't trust him
I'll just have to woo Emily myself and show her how a gentleman acts
And how a goddess like her should be treated

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes