Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't forget all the girls being virgins, even the milfs and if they are not virgins it is because they are dirty sluts.:mad:
Of course! By the grace of God, they became pregnant to form MC's bloodline, making him the Son of the Almighty. That explains why he gets all the girls, too.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yes, there might be a great war somewhere so all the males in the village no longer exist. Pinnacle of top-tier harem writing.
A mutated virus like the comic
Y the last man I think. no males becuz they ded. Only Mc line is immune.
Must impregnate them ALL.
Pokemon
giphy (4).gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A mutated virus like the comic
Y the last man I think. no males becuz they ded. Only Mc line is immune.
Must impregnate them ALL.
Pokemon
yes, in order to repopulate the world, MC must impregnate them all. But, then we learn the virus DOES affect him. It makes it so that he can only produce daughters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bombmaster

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
yes, in order to repopulate the world, MC must impregnate them all. But, then we learn the virus DOES affect him. It makes it so that he can only produce daughters.
I see, you already think of the Sequel! What about the Prequel, maybe it's a total different story? Or that is why everyone is a virgin? as the MC was never born in this time line? And men are like dinos died millions of year ago!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I need to become a game developer, start as a nice harem and then turn 180 degree, when the devel sends his man to corrupt the MCs harem, and while he don't want, he has to watch.... as the final chapter when everyone is invested 120%.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I need to become a game developer, start as a nice harem and then turn 180 degree, when the devel sends his man to corrupt the MCs harem, and while he don't want, he has to watch.... as the final chapter when everyone is invested 120%.
Ask a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to enhance the girls? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Manshino

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MC: Hi, I'm MC.
Girl1: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

MC: Hi, I'm MC:
Girl2: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

* repeat until harem size is reached.
That impression cracked me up. As someone else familiar with renpy, you can probably appreciate the difficulty and nuance that goes into coding games like wvm:

Python:
init python:
    def randomNameGen():
        dig = renpy.random.randint(1,n)
        if dig == 1:
            return "Alex"
        elif dig == 2:
            return "Sam"
        elif dig == 3:
            return "Kara"
        etcetcetc

label meetNewGirl:

if len(currentGirlfriends) < maxHaremSize:

$ currentGirlfriends.append(Character(randomNameGen()))

mc "Hi, I'm MC."
        currentGirlfriends[len(currentGirlfriends)-1] "Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!"

else:
        $ renpy.notify("Stayed tuned for the next update!")
I actually really appreciate you giving me this idea, I learned something today! I never knew characters could take expression/variable inputs, but they can! So pair this with displayables called with an expression, and your recursion-based harem is good to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think we'll eventually get a DP scene with Ann
And it will be really hot

I just have to remind Chris that he better cum inside Ann's vagina
Not wasting it by cumming on her back or anything

Also, everyone I want Ann to still have a boyfriend even after we get married

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
While Joshy has lots of kinks I very much do not. Ann getting a DP scene would be really freaking hot...

But I think all the girls getting a DP scene would be really freaking hot so. But I'd prefer it if the other partners only cum in their ass, mouth, or face.

Reactions: Joshy92

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I think we'll eventually get a DP scene with Ann
And it will be really hot

I just have to remind Chris that he better cum inside Ann's vagina
Not wasting it by cumming on her back or anything

Also, everyone I want Ann to still have a boyfriend even after we get married
Especially if the DP is with Chris and that guy from her acting class. What's his name again? Oh yeah... Tyrone. :BootyTime:

:HideThePain:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
MC: Hi, I'm MC.
Girl1: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

MC: Hi, I'm MC:
Girl2: Oh my god, you're the most handsome, perfect, guy I ever met. Fuck me now! No other guy in the world can satisfy me like you!

* repeat until harem size is reached.
You just reminded me of something, well maybe remember I told once my girlfriend cheated on me with a best friend and I caught them, well that same friend had something in common before, about a year before he stole my gf he was dating five girls, but neither knew of eachother but then one day at the carnival all 5 came at the same time to the carnival and I never had so much fun seeing him squirm and asking friends to help him out, but in the end they found out and he had to run off being chased by 5 angry girls.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You just reminded me of something, well maybe remember I told once my girlfriend cheated on me with a best friend and I caught them, well that same friend had something in common before, about a year before he stole my gf he was dating five girls, but neither knew of eachother but then one day at the carnival all 5 came at the same time to the carnival and I never had so much fun seeing him squirm and asking friends to help him out, but in the end they found out and he had to run off being chased by 5 angry girls.
lmfao that sounds like something you see on a tv show. Like Kelso from that 70's show.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think anyone who doesn't choose Ann is going to be very jealous in the future
Like I said before guys
She is practically going to throw girls at me
I hope she joins in though we are a team after all

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I think anyone who doesn't choose Ann is going to be very jealous in the future
Like I said before guys
She is practically going to throw girls at me
I hope she joins in though we are a team after all
You talk about Ann throwing girls at you, but you never played WVM then, god that girl is a real cuckqueen, she wants every girl in MC's neighbourhood to be MC's girlfriend, she is far worse then Ann so far.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You talk about Ann throwing girls at you, but you never played WVM then, god that girl is a real cuckqueen, she wants every girl in MC's neighbourhood to be MC's girlfriend, she is far worse then Ann so far.
I have played it
But it's one of my most hated games on here
I won't touch it ever again

Not like this great game
Which I'll be playing for years too come

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes