• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is what I took away from your post and excited most about "But surely no one will try to avoid Emily, right?" makes me think this is going to be a good update or at least things are going to develop a bit more with her. Also thanks for the update.

Reactions: akki37 and bufa

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You may be mistaken...
Hopefully you know what I'm getting at though - generally in avn lingo - 'romance' is seen as an antonym for any kind of wilder sex setups, group sex, threesomes, exhibitionism- as those get paired with the silly 'corruption' label. All those other things are a big part of why I like LSS, except if I could have my way I'd have both; one needn't be at the cost of the other.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are you saying I may be mistaken in that assumption? I'm sure you've played more than me.
It's been a while since I replayed but I'm pretty sure that there's the same amount of scenes between romance and corruption. Now I do prefer some of the corruption scenes but pretty sure they're 1:1.
Like the BJ on the ferris wheel, that's romance only.
Really though this game isn't meant to be played once, for non NTR players you really should have at least 3 playthroughs.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hopefully you know what I'm getting at though - generally in avn lingo - 'romance' is seen as an antonym for any kind of wilder sex setups, group sex, threesomes, exhibitionism- as those get paired with the silly 'corruption' label. All those other things are a big part of why I like LSS, except if I could have my way I'd have both; one needn't be at the cost of the other.
I see. I hope you don't expect Emily to jump right into the more wilder things just yet. The "romance Emily" piece from TTrick's post is simply referring to whether or not you showed any interest in her at all or not.

Reactions: Demnor and akki37

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I see. I hope you don't expect Emily to jump right into the more wilder things just yet. The "romance Emily" piece from TTrick's post is simply referring to whether or not you showed any interest in her at all or not.
Of course not, hopefully they'll be a stepping stone for the future.

And especially if he tightens up some of the dialogue switches we had discussed awhile back in thread, I'm all about Emily.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes