Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Of course not, hopefully they'll be a stepping stone for the future.

And especially if he tightens up some of the dialogue switches we had discussed awhile back in thread, I'm all about Emily.
I'm not sure if he'll touch those, but I'm definitely going to make some adjustments to my Ren'Py port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I see. I hope you don't expect Emily to jump right into the more wilder things just yet. The "romance Emily" piece from TTrick's post is simply referring to whether or not you showed any interest in her at all or not.
glad to hear that actually. Emily is one of the rare incest LI I want in these games. While I want to see a lewd as much as the next guy hasnt really felt like her path has even started yet. Emily and Alex are the 2 I look forward to the most.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
glad to hear that actually. Emily is one of the rare incest LI I want in these games. While I want to see a lewd as much as the next guy hasnt really felt like her path has even started yet. Emily and Alex are the 2 I look forward to the most.
I think you'll be quite pleased with this upcoming release then. I haven't seen the finished scenes yet, but I did help out with some of them and have seen how they look so far. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out so far.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I honestly don't care much for any of them, sure they are hot and all that, I'm just going to bide my time for Emily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm aware those have been posted (I even posted the one), at least in spoiler so ya don't waste your bandwidth :D
It's very nice to see so many men of culture popping up here. For too long there's been too many Ann/Vanessa crazies. We must overcome them and show everyone who the true VIP girl is!
:BootyTime:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think you'll be quite pleased with this upcoming release then. I haven't seen the finished scenes yet, but I did help out with some of them and have seen how they look so far. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out so far.
I hope what you say is true, otherwise Joshy will come to your house to give you a cummy kiss :LOL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not sure if he'll touch those, but I'm definitely going to make some adjustments to my Ren'Py port.
Python:
label setNames:

mc "Make some adjustments to her dialogue?"
    mc "I shouldn't even be thinking about that, she's my [roommate]!!"

return
The real dream would be post threesome (as I'm sure that's preordained), to have a path fork to ditch bobblehead and be completely committed to Alex one on one.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly don't care much for any of them, sure they are hot and all that, I'm just going to bide my time for Emily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm aware those have been posted (I even posted the one), at least in spoiler so ya don't waste your bandwidth :D
those are good but this is my favorite one of Emily ive seen Emily63_3.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This thread quickly filled with Ann haters, where are Joshy and the other guy to make propaganda
I think Joshy is going to go on a simp overload next time he comes to this thread no one is really talking about Ann anymore. I even used to like Ann best on the romance path on my first playthrough of the game but now I kind of dont like her so much compared to the Emily and Alex.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think Joshy is going to go on a simp overload next time he comes to this thread no one is really talking about Ann anymore. I even used to like Ann best on the romance path on my first playthrough of the game but now I kind of dont like her so much compared to the Emily and Alex.
He'll go simp overload after he plays this update, that is for sure.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
He'll go simp overload after he plays this update, that is for sure.
The question is when he don't go on a simp overload.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what is it about Jenny ?? just asking ??
The two characters which I like best from their personality and looks are Jenny and Emily by far,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When do we get some content with her ? I'm totally happy that we got now a bit of progession with Emily, just in case TTrick said something or thought out loud, about his plans... 59.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The question is when he don't go on a simp overload.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what is it about Jenny ?? just asking ??
The two characters which I like best from their personality and looks are Jenny and Emily by far,
is Jenny the one that talks alot and you go out on a date with her. Then yeah I liked her alot honestly. It really felt like she is more of a GF than Ann to me as I felt like we were slowly getting to know her more. I need more content with her tho because I can judge how I like her compared to the others however. Ann felt a bit too fast paced for my liking at least when it comes to romance.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes