Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When do we get some content with her ? I'm totally happy that we got now a bit of progession with Emily, just in case TTrick said something or thought out loud, about his plans... View attachment 3428013
If you recall the preview image I posted a while back, she's getting some content in 0.9, but I don't think it will make it into this alpha.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is Jenny the one that talks alot and you go out on a date with her. Then yeah I liked her alot honestly. It really felt like she is more of a GF than Ann to me as I felt like we were slowly getting to know her more. I need more content with her tho because I can judge how I like her compared to the others however. Ann felt a bit too fast paced for my liking at least when it comes to romance.
Totally agree with all this.

Reactions: Dessolos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is Jenny the one that talks alot and you go out on a date with her. Then yeah I liked her alot honestly. It really felt like she is more of a GF than Ann to me as I felt like we were slowly getting to know her more. I need more content with her tho because I can judge how I like her compared to the others however. Ann felt a bit too fast paced for my liking at least when it comes to romance.
faramir-brothers.gif
Yeah the girl from the Beach, that's her, for me GF material are Jenny, Emily, Alex , Vanessa is latina and you have to be one step in front, then she is really a loving and caring GF, this bronco is not for every cowboy so to speak.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So.... everybody but Ann?
LoL yes, she has not the profile I would seek In a girlfriend, I prefer even Ambar , Ann is on the Love path a bit better, from character, but no, I like confident woman, and Jenny, Emily, and Vanessa match that criteria, followed by Alex and Ambar, the only reason I put Alex on third place is her looks, tbh. and gave Vanessa a own place is because of her temper (Vanessa)
Ann is cute but too Inocent, that is why her corruption path is such a great fun.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah for me when I think of how id rank the girls as GF material.
1. Jenny ( only cause her path feels the best so far but I need more content to really judge her I feel)
2. Alex ( She is hot AF and honestly I like her character and personality alot so far but I felt like we just started to learn about her)
3. Emily ( I like her alot so far, she feels like she might be a deep character down the road problem is I feel like her path hasn't really started yet in comparison)
4. Ann ( She is just better than Vanessa but I feel her path and romance moves way to fast to feel anything for her character , to learn about her or her character to develop, doesn't really feel that romantic other than the first date to me personally from what I can recall. much better as a NTR path)
5. Vanessa ( There just for fun and toss to the side once you find a real GF)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
GF rankings this is not based on how I feel about the girls just how they would be as girlfriends

1. Ann- Loyal, hangs out seems to be interested in the op's feelings.
2. Jenny- has the best progression of any of the girls
3. Emily- Will probably move up once the relationship portion moves up
4 Alex- Instagram girl not sure how much time she'd have for a relationship.
5. Vanessa- She'll be loyal until such time as you turn your head. Then it's game over

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
GF rankings this is not based on how I feel about the girls just how they would be as girlfriends

5. Vanessa- She'll be loyal until such time as you turn your head. Then it's game over
Ann will cheat on the MC without even thinking to tell him. Vanessa will ask permission to cheat on the MC and then follow whatever decision he comes to. Which of those two are more loyal? Definitely not Ann. She takes permission to text a dude as permission to blow him every time he drinks his coffee while calling him her second boyfriend without even letting her first boyfriend know.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

If you want loyalty, best buy yourself a puppy.

These girls are in their peak sexual age of corruption, which means every guy with a hard dick will be sniffing their panties as they walk by.

Ann was always a slut.

She's hard wired to suck cock. I bet the book she was reading when the OP first met her in the library, was a book oh how to suck big cocks behind a bf's back.

Last edited:

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Are you saying I may be mistaken in that assumption? I'm sure you've played more than me.
There are several sneaky scenes where Emily watches you do something naughty with someone else. She might be fine with the MC being with other women. In fact, if Emily turns out to be a cuckquean it's probably less work for the Dev since she can be woven into existing scenes more easily / would block fewer scenes.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Speaking of Emily I remember when she saw Ben jacking off while he looked at his phone.
She should have come in and joined me we could have looked at photos of Chris nailing Ann together.

• Love
Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes