Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is Chris Xander? Beady-eyed motherfucker now that I look at him...

Easily my least favorite scene of game: the druggie barfly (dont remember name or care). Not hot, not interesting, :sleep::sleep: coulda spent that dev time on a real character.
lol beady-eyed is exactly how I describe him. I think I've even used that exact term in this thread before, if not, at least on the discord :BootyTime:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Chris isn't so bad.
He is probably just salty he only gets to have sex with Ann.

But I get to do all the good couple stuff with her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol beady-eyed is exactly how I describe him. I think I've even used that exact term in this thread before, if not, at least on the discord :BootyTime:
It's a pretty good phrase for him. You know how they talk about some people having "kind eyes"? He's on the opposite end of that scale.

Though to his design's credit, he looks mean in the "I'll go behind your back and fuck your girl" mean, or "I'd undercut you at work for credit with the boss" mean, not "I'll beat you up because you looked at me wrong" mean. There's a smugness there, but it's not a working-class smugness, more like a summer in the Hamptons smugness.

It's true, who in their right mind fucks that girl from the bar who thinks she lives in a free use fantasy. That girl irl would bring a new pandemic :LOL:
perfectly put. She's seems like a living petri dish.

WHO.jpg

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Can't wait to see Ann get fucked by the hobo. The MC wanders around trying to find her b/c she's not answering her phone.
Then he discovers her sucking his cock as he begs "no more! please I can't cum anymore!" and Anna's just giggling and sucking his balls empty. And as the MC creeps us, all he can smell is the Hobo's filthy sweat and Ann just doesn't care. All she wants to do is swallow every drop of that poor hobo's spunk. The MC tries to drag her off but she screams violently, it's then you see the two basketball players, unconscious, shorts down, with both cocks visibly sucked into oblivion.

And that's when you kiss her, the woman you love. You even get on one knee and propose to her that very moment.
All you can taste on her lips is the disgusting cocktail of spunk missed with hobo's cheesy cock.

Anna burps all night next to you in bed. Burps of hobo spunk.

The end.

View attachment 793464_AnnAfterMoviesHome_34.webp

Reactions: bobi67 and sykni

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
For me it would only really be cheating if Ann slept with someone and didn't tell me.
I mean sure I would prefer she tells me first.
But she is a young woman just starting to explore things like sex so I can't judge her harshly.
I agree, her not allowing me to witness some well hung black bulls ass pumping hard in to my beautiful Ann, would be both selfish and cheating.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnnyKiss

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i hope yall make that hobo double wrap before he even looks at Ann. Otherwise the hobos likely to give you another special gift
He can't there isn't a pregnancy tag so I'm safe.
Unless you mean diseases. He can't give them either because he is just pixels.

Also the hobo isn't getting anywhere near Ann I think he was a plot device to show how dirty she could be.

• Sad
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Also the hobo isn't getting anywhere near Ann I think he was a plot device to show how dirty she could be.
The hobo was clearly introduced because the Dev knows how to fuck with me. He knows I'd back her onto the hobo's cock and tell her to say "cheese!"

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

A baby hobo wouldn't be a problem, they're already adapted to living on the streets. They come out complete with meth teeth and a beard.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Using that reasoning, Ann is just a bunch of pixels, reasoning still stands. OP betta make sure hobos triple wrapped if he's playing cuck games with a hobo

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I agree with all the people who are firmly anti-hobo, if that hobo tries to touch any of the girls, I would swiftly proceed to take his head clean off with a sword or an axe of some kind.

The homeless trope in games with netorase/swinging has to be my least favorite trope of them all. Even more so than spineless cuck MC's. To me a perfect game in this genre is one with a MC who isn't a spineless manlet, that is void of any homeless people trying to creep on girls, and one that actually has some semblance of romance, and isn't just a sex simulator. Oh, and one that isn't hyper-focused on the BBC trope too, I don't mind it when it isn't overbearing, but some games go overboard.

Anyways, that's enough ranting, I'm excited for the update, I'll be patiently waiting. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I agree with all the people who are firmly anti-hobo, if that hobo tries to touch any of the girls, I would swiftly proceed to take his head clean off with a sword or an axe of some kind.

The homeless trope in games with netorase/swinging has to be my least favorite trope of them all. Even more so than spineless cuck MC's. To me a perfect game in this genre is one with a MC who isn't a spineless manlet, that is void of any homeless people trying to creep on girls, and one that actually has some semblance of romance, and isn't just a sex simulator. Oh, and one that isn't hyper-focused on the BBC trope too, I don't mind it when it isn't overbearing, but some games go overboard.

Anyways, that's enough ranting, I'm excited for the update, I'll be patiently waiting. :)
While I agree with you, I once had a convo with someone, and he told me tha for him the self humilation effect in having sex with a hobo was his turn on, by selfhumiliaton i mean the one from the Character in game ,not the one of the player, he said that it amps the submision of that character and that was sexy for him.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes