• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope what you say is true, otherwise Joshy will come to your house to give you a cummy kiss :LOL:
As if I would give another guy something that precious.
If a girl gives me a special present like that, I'm not sharing.

Heck, I bet Chris wants them but no matter how much he begs and cries he won't get any.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Chris can bone any girl but oddly walks up to other guys to ask if he can shag theirs. He then offers an STD ridden hoe as compensation, who takes anal like you offered her a crisp. Not sure whether Chris is a legend or a piece of shit legend lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Chris can bone any girl but oddly walks up to other guys to ask if he can shag theirs. He then offers an STD ridden hoe as compensation, who takes anal like you offered her a crisp. Not sure whether Chris is a legend or a piece of shit legend lol.
he is clearly a legend, not many guy can train their girls to blow you while you enjoy your morning coffee :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are several sneaky scenes where Emily watches you do something naughty with someone else. She might be fine with the MC being with other women. In fact, if Emily turns out to be a cuckquean it's probably less work for the Dev since she can be woven into existing scenes more easily / would block fewer scenes.
While it's certainly fair that female voyeurism could fit into the groups I listed......that specific aspect is so enormously normalized under the harem umbrella here I had kinda ignored it.

If you want loyalty, best buy yourself a puppy.

These girls are in their peak sexual age of corruption, which means every guy with a hard dick will be sniffing their panties as they walk by.

Ann was always a slut.

She's hard wired to suck cock. I bet the book she was reading when the OP first met her in the library, was a book oh how to suck big cocks behind a bf's back.
Not only that - the one guy earlier here had a point in saying at least Vanessa puts some of it out in the open.

In my experience in the real world the girls who are the biggest cheating threats aren't neccesarily the most outwardly flirty, they're the ones who love the attention yet simultaneously are uncomfortable talking about it, least of all with their boyfriend; ala ann.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For me it would only really be cheating if Ann slept with someone and didn't tell me.
I mean sure I would prefer she tells me first.
But she is a young woman just starting to explore things like sex so I can't judge her harshly.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Good game, but how the hell do you get Ann to tease the hobo, I've tried to choose all corruption options but can't get her to do anything, also tried following that so-called walkthrough, but it is totally confusing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good game, but how the hell do you get Ann to tease the hobo, I've tried to choose all corruption options but can't get her to do anything, also tried following that so-called walkthrough, but it is totally confusing.
If you're talking about the scenario when you're walking back from the pub for Joey's party, she won't do anything there. But choosing to tell her to tease him raises her corruption further. She will tease him after you hang out with her at Chris' place, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fred9320 and Ness99

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you're talking about the scenario when you're walking back from the pub for Joey's party, she won't do anything there. But choosing to tell her to tease him raises her corruption further. She will tease him after you hang out with her at Chris' place, though:
OK thanks, thought that scene was at the first meeting with the hobo, the walkthough is like I said very confusing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I remember being shocked when I saw that scene. Not as much as the snowballing
But still it was pretty shocking.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK thanks, thought that scene was at the first meeting with the hobo, the walkthough is like I said very confusing.
If you have a discord, I'd recommend joining TTrick's discord. I've put up a full scene guide (a guide to unlock each scene replay) there. The screenshot I posted was from that guide.

I remember being shocked when I saw that scene. Not as much as the snowballing
But still it was pretty shocking.
Just say "No" to Mister Hobo. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you have a discord, I'd recommend joining TTrick's discord. I've put up a full scene guide (a guide to unlock each scene replay) there. The screenshot I posted was from that guide.

Just say "No" to Mister Hobo. :HideThePain:
Sorry bro if the option ever comes up, I want to see him go balls deep in Ann on at least one of my saves.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Of the word, "no"? I think so. He would use it in such cases as, "No Ann, I don't want you to remain faithful to me!"
If I ask Ann to have sex with someone and she does she is still faithful to me imo.
Hobos :sick::sick::sick:

Surely some see the irony in using the word love, or hell even "I like that girl" then being cheerfully unburdened by placing her in dangerous and uncomfortable situations.
I would be there bro she wouldn't be in any danger.
And the hobo is just pixels so she can't get any diseases.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes