Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Did anyone else tell Ann not to change herself at the bar? And to stay the same?
Chris is all over her like herpes. :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I did that in one of the playthroughs but it was quite boring, so I quickly dropped it.
Yea, it's so odd how Chris still manages to sniff round her in the library but she acts like she has no time for you. Total blue ball path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yea, it's so odd how Chris still manages to sniff round her in the library but she acts like she has no time for you. Total blue ball path.
I really like that path.
She stays this sweet and innocent girl but we can still let her have fun with Chris.
By the end of the game I think I'll like that path the most.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Damn, bro, if this keeps up we might get it by the end of March.
right no kidding.
At least we are getting it, can't say that about a lot of good games of late.
Yeah but that is this game's sole drawback; so it can't just be brushed aside. I've noticed people seem to be more forgiving towards slow release cycles than poor mechanics in games, and to me they're equal inhibitors of game enjoyment. If ttrick treated this as more than just a casual hobby id be a high tier patron overnight.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If ttrick treated this as more than just a casual hobby id be a high tier patron overnight.
And there's the catch 22. He doesn't earn enough to live off of it, so he can't quit his real job to dedicate 100% of his time to LSS. And yet, he's been up until 4 AM most nights working on it.

We found some nasty bugs during testing. We're also cleaning up dialogues from proofreading.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
And there's the catch 22. He doesn't earn enough to live off of it, so he can't quit his real job to dedicate 100% of his time to LSS. And yet, he's been up until 4 AM most nights working on it.

We found some nasty bugs during testing. We're also cleaning up dialogues from proofreading.
I'm all into LSS but is a hard game to sell, far from mainstream a sharing plot.
Do you expect after this one is complete if he makes another will be the same genre?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
We found some nasty bugs during testing.
Unrelated, of course, to Joshy92's hobo affinity. ;)

re ttrick, Yeah, I can see that'd be a tricky place to be in; what with ~600 subs, one is right on the cusp of being able to make a living (obv depending on area costs etc). My own unlettered business strategy at that point would be to pay people to chop down the biggest time constraints; if it's renders either cloud farms or distributed, if it's dialogue it's easy enough to find people to write at least rough drafts which he could then approve, etc.

Goal there would be to either push one's subs over 1000 where you can see real money, or if subs plateau, doing it that way you get a more consistent product for slightly less return but a whole lot more sanity, no late nights.
I'm all into LSS but is a hard game to sell, far from mainstream a sharing plot.
Do you expect after this one is complete if he makes another will be the same genre?
IMO not a hard sell at all - and his patron numbers show that. I've noticed after looking at many games - the biggest predictor of financial success ISNT ntr vs harem vs incest, but usually just how hot the LIs are :BootyTime:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious...

Given the rapid advancement of generative AI, how much longer before DAZ and its ilk are pushed out the door? I've looked at some of the sites and have been impressed with some of the output, but haven't looked at the pricing structure. It seems in the near future the biggest time sync (CG rendering) will not be as big a factor.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OH MY look at her butt Becky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V9EmilyMorningPlaying_14.png

Finally, it's here! I feel as though I've run three marathons, but it's finally complete. You can find the links in the game's post .

Other tiers can expect to get it as a normal release according to what's written in the tier rewards.

As mentioned in my last post, this version includes all routes except for the Joe rival and Ann hate scenarios. I'll provide a developer update on why those have been delayed.

While the current version is missing some scenes that will be included in the final update, it still boasts plenty of content. However, much of the game still requires proofreading. Despite this, I've decided to release it now and will issue another update once it's fully polished.

Please note that there are still some bugs which most of you might not notice, but I'm aware of them, and they are quite frustrating. I plan to dive in and address these issues as soon as this post goes live as well as working on optimizing the engine performance.

A huge thank you to all the beta testers and proofreaders who helped accelerate this process.

I appreciate everyone's patience.
Cheers ,TTrick.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
OH MY look at her butt Becky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3440519

Finally, it's here! I feel as though I've run three marathons, but it's finally complete. You can find the links in the game's post .

Other tiers can expect to get it as a normal release according to what's written in the tier rewards.

As mentioned in my last post, this version includes all routes except for the Joe rival and Ann hate scenarios. I'll provide a developer update on why those have been delayed.

While the current version is missing some scenes that will be included in the final update, it still boasts plenty of content. However, much of the game still requires proofreading. Despite this, I've decided to release it now and will issue another update once it's fully polished.

Please note that there are still some bugs which most of you might not notice, but I'm aware of them, and they are quite frustrating. I plan to dive in and address these issues as soon as this post goes live as well as working on optimizing the engine performance.

A huge thank you to all the beta testers and proofreaders who helped accelerate this process.

I appreciate everyone's patience.
Cheers ,
TTrick.
Oh boy, we here finally

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes