Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't think she would? But I have lots of romantic ideas.
I want to take her on dates and go for romantic strolls along the beach.

And I can just imagine how beautiful Vanessa will look walking down the aisle on our wedding day. I would be the luckiest man alive.
Dude, if Vanessa were real, she wouldn't touch you with Joey's dick. You're just not her type.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, ok...you're about to cross the line. Dissing Joshy and cats on the same page in the same thread. We may have to have a chat, you dig?
What'chu gonna do? :LUL:

He's not wimpy. He's an alpha cuck.
That's like Joshy's girlfriend telling him that his 3-incher is huge.
Well at least I still have my beautiful sweetie pie Ann.
I bet she'll do some of the more kinky things I like if I ask her to.
She absolutely will, brother.

• Haha

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He's not wimpy. He's an alpha cuck.
You are darn right I am.
I'm not like those pathetic cucks you see in most games.

While Ann is getting plowed by her bull I'll be helping by holding her legs open for him and stuff like that.
Only an alpha would do things like that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You are darn right I am.

While Ann is getting plowed by her bull I'll be helping by holding her legs open for him and stuff like that.
You seem to be confused... on what 'alpha' means...

• Haha

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hear Long Story Short V0.9a is out in case anyone cares, and in case nobody posted about it yet.
It's what the last 2 pages have been about :whistle:

OH MY look at her butt Becky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3440519

Finally, it's here! I feel as though I've run three marathons, but it's finally complete. You can find the links in the game's post .

Other tiers can expect to get it as a normal release according to what's written in the tier rewards.

As mentioned in my last post, this version includes all routes except for the Joe rival and Ann hate scenarios. I'll provide a developer update on why those have been delayed.

While the current version is missing some scenes that will be included in the final update, it still boasts plenty of content. However, much of the game still requires proofreading. Despite this, I've decided to release it now and will issue another update once it's fully polished.

Please note that there are still some bugs which most of you might not notice, but I'm aware of them, and they are quite frustrating. I plan to dive in and address these issues as soon as this post goes live as well as working on optimizing the engine performance.

A huge thank you to all the beta testers and proofreaders who helped accelerate this process.

I appreciate everyone's patience.
Cheers ,TTrick.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You are darn right I am.

Seriously though, Joshy... I know you're going to love certain choices in this update.

• I just jizzed my pants

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I bet Joshy slurps up his creampie's then spits them out into a cup puts it in the fridge and drinks it as milk with his breakfast the next day. lol okay maybe I been playing a certain other AVN and cant forget about it but playing it did made me think of Joshy while playing it lmfao.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes