• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

flyingwood

Dec 27, 2018
OH MY look at her butt Becky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3440519

Finally, it's here! I feel as though I've run three marathons, but it's finally complete. You can find the links in the game's post .

Other tiers can expect to get it as a normal release according to what's written in the tier rewards.

As mentioned in my last post, this version includes all routes except for the Joe rival and Ann hate scenarios. I'll provide a developer update on why those have been delayed.

While the current version is missing some scenes that will be included in the final update, it still boasts plenty of content. However, much of the game still requires proofreading. Despite this, I've decided to release it now and will issue another update once it's fully polished.

Please note that there are still some bugs which most of you might not notice, but I'm aware of them, and they are quite frustrating. I plan to dive in and address these issues as soon as this post goes live as well as working on optimizing the engine performance.

A huge thank you to all the beta testers and proofreaders who helped accelerate this process.

I appreciate everyone's patience.
Cheers ,TTrick.
Nice, the Alpha's out :LOL: It's only a matter of time before the Steam release (Here's hoping it's by the end of the month)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm getting it on steam as soon as it launches unless I'm asleep when it comes out of course.
I don't think I'm ever going to play a game in this genre that's as good as LSS.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually havent seen a Joshy fantasy post for a day or 2. he is lacking tho I probably haven't been on the right threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you ever sleep? You're always here posting about your fantasies. :HideThePain:
I try too but I have a cat so a goodnight sleep usually isn't on the cards for me lol.
But the first thing I usually do when I get up is come to this site and check my notifications.

And come to this thread of course and see what my friends are doing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I try too but I have a cat so a goodnight sleep usually isn't on the cards for me lol.
But the first thing I usually do when I get up is come to this site and check my notifications.

And come to this thread of course and see what my friends are doing.
ugh... and you're a cat person...? :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't hate cats... just not my fav. I prefer doges.

No way Vanessa would move in with you.
You don't think she would? But I have lots of romantic ideas.
I want to take her on dates and go for romantic strolls along the beach.

And I can just imagine how beautiful Vanessa will look walking down the aisle on our wedding day. I would be the luckiest man alive.

Reactions: Demnor
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes