Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I bet Joshy slurps up his creampie's then spits them out into a cup puts it in the fridge and drinks it as milk with his breakfast the next day. lol okay maybe I been playing a certain other AVN and cant forget about it but playing it did made me think of Joshy while playing it lmfao.
What AVNs have you been playing :O

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What AVNs have you been playing :O
if it has stuff that joshy loves like creampie eating do you really want to know not everyone is into that not even sure how I found it anymore. Probably saw Joshy comment on it and gave it a shot . So I was surprised it had content he always talks about

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
did dev really confirm it?
It's literally a few posts up...

OH MY look at her butt Becky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 3440519

Finally, it's here! I feel as though I've run three marathons, but it's finally complete. You can find the links in the game's post .

Other tiers can expect to get it as a normal release according to what's written in the tier rewards.

As mentioned in my last post, this version includes all routes except for the Joe rival and Ann hate scenarios. I'll provide a developer update on why those have been delayed.

While the current version is missing some scenes that will be included in the final update, it still boasts plenty of content. However, much of the game still requires proofreading. Despite this, I've decided to release it now and will issue another update once it's fully polished.

Please note that there are still some bugs which most of you might not notice, but I'm aware of them, and they are quite frustrating. I plan to dive in and address these issues as soon as this post goes live as well as working on optimizing the engine performance.

A huge thank you to all the beta testers and proofreaders who helped accelerate this process.

I appreciate everyone's patience.
Cheers ,TTrick.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
GetOutOfMyLab I'm assuming you are one of the game testers? I wanted to ask you what is the weirdest bug you have experienced while testing the updates? I remember there was a clothing swap thingy some time ago which was pretty funny, wonder if anything similarly wonky has happened during the testing process?

Also.. Do you develop RenPy port during main games development process if you have close ties to TTrick and get access to resources and planned path ahead? Or do you wait until main game update releases and then start on the port?

As far as update goes I am extremely excited to see where Ann Love without corruption + Chris keeps contact goes. Then second route is obviously just good old Ann corruption turbo slut adventures. And last but not least, I wonder if MC can tame Vanessa to a degree.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
do we have any info on when the full chapter might be released?
doubt i will, but im wondering if i should wait.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I'm assuming you are one of the game testers?
Indeed, I am.

I wanted to ask you what is the weirdest bug you have experienced while testing the updates? I remember there was a clothing swap thingy some time ago which was pretty funny, wonder if anything similarly wonky has happened during the testing process?
One of the other testers found a pretty funny bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also.. Do you develop RenPy port during main games development process if you have close ties to TTrick and get access to resources and planned path ahead? Or do you wait until main game update releases and then start on the port?
I typically wait since so much can change during development. I wasn't even sure if I would start working on the alpha or wait until 0.9 full version is released because it can be a real pain.

As far as update goes I am extremely excited to see where Ann Love without corruption + Chris keeps contact goes. Then second route is obviously just good old Ann corruption turbo slut adventures. And last but not least, I wonder if MC can tame Vanessa to a degree.
You'll want to tell her to stop seeing him (while on the Ferris wheel) and have NTR turned on to see anything...

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
One of the other testers found a pretty funny bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll want to tell her to stop seeing him (while on the Ferris wheel) and have NTR turned on to see anything...
Oh boy, that is pretty interesting bug. Who wouldn't want 2 Ann's to himself :love:

About the second thing, is that for both corrupted and non-corrupted Ann? And do you just say that because you know my favorite kink is infidelity? :p

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes