Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Got Cyberpunk for $5 on XBOX, when they said no DLC for the "One" I got it on PC, got the entire thing for like $30 (with DLC) and it has great mods, but I usually only use Nexus Mods, and of Loverslab for Skyrim and some Fallout 4 ones :devilish: BG3 now has the framework in place like Skyrim.

But once I get my hands on LLS, even if it's an alpha, I will be playing that instead of anything else. Haven't seen much on F95 that I'm all that interest in :cry:
The games I like on this site always take months to update, it seems like a curse. and a lot of new games seem like generic garbage to me with good renders like the one with the fmc that is on the latest updates page.

Reactions: Demnor

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
My rate in the building industry was £300 a day over ten years ago. And that involved 6 hours work including one hour in total breaks. I worked 7 days a week.

My point is, these devs are not asking for fortunes when you consider over trades/skills. I will never look down on anyone wanted financial compensation for their work. Especially when it's such a small amount of money.

I own a PS5 and hardly play any games on it anymore. I used to spend fortunes on those big name games, with all the extras.

These games shit all over them. Don't ever complain when someone wants some money for something which you enjoy.
Especially when they need to pay bills and eat like the rest of us.
I agree with you, but not everyone lives in the USA or EU. You can earn daily £300, some people earning that amount for monthly.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I agree with you, but not everyone lives in the USA or EU. You can earn daily £300, some people earning that amount for monthly.
Trust me, I don't expect someone on a low wage to have the same level of disposable income.
For the record, I know people earning a £1000 a week who now have such a low standard of living.
Two parents working love hours, can't afford childcare so dump their kids on an elderly relative.
All I'm saying is, if you can afford takeway food (note- I haven't bought take away food in over a decade after collapsing on the London Underground from food sickness) then you can afford to pay £10-£20 for a game. Expecially in the age of some £200 PS5 games (with added extras).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
if you can afford takeway food (note- I haven't bought take away food in over a decade after collapsing on the London Underground from food sickness) then you can afford to pay £10-£20 for a game. Expecially in the age of some £200 PS5 games (with added extras).
lol this was exactly me earlier this week, internally debating whether to sub to a patreon....then I thought to myself, Johnny wtf you just came home from the gas station where you spent 20 bucks on dip.....and thats every few days....and you dont wanna shell out 5 bucks? Cheap bastahd!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The games I like on this site always take months to update, it seems like a curse. and a lot of new games seem like generic garbage to me with good renders like the one with the fmc that is on the latest updates page.
Thats cuz most good games have multiple paths. Multiple paths take longer than games with the illusion of choice

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
lol this was exactly me earlier this week, internally debating whether to sub to a patreon....then I thought to myself, Johnny wtf you just came home from the gas station where you spent 20 bucks on dip.....and thats every few days....and you dont wanna shell out 5 bucks? Cheap bastahd!
Where I live I spend £10 on a small bottle of olive oil.
Which lasts me about ten days, the way I throw about when I cook lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What is your container of choice to spit your dip into? :HideThePain:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Trust me, I don't expect someone on a low wage to have the same level of disposable income.
For the record, I know people earning a £1000 a week who now have such a low standard of living.
Two parents working love hours, can't afford childcare so dump their kids on an elderly relative.
All I'm saying is, if you can afford takeway food (note- I haven't bought take away food in over a decade after collapsing on the London Underground from food sickness) then you can afford to pay £10-£20 for a game. Expecially in the age of some £200 PS5 games (with added extras).
I know. I already agree with what you said. But some people think that the world consists only of Europe or America. I live in a country where people work 8-12 hours a day and the monthly salary is 400 euros. I had to save money for about 5 months to buy Baldurs Gate. If I had the chance, I would support many developers, but right now all I can do is experience it as a pirate. When I have enough money, I try to support them by purchasing them from platforms such as Steam.

My words are not against you and I am speaking in general. In short, what I mean is that not everyone's living conditions are favorable enough to pay 20 euros a month to many developers.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
1 content, ah ah ah!

This is a great spoilerfree way to describe updates. I know Alex&Ann&MC will have at least 1 content I just hope Vanessa and MC will have at least 1 content.
What is your container of choice to spit your dip into? :HideThePain:
If I were actually classy I'd have a spitoon like a mudjug.... I just reuse whatever broad-mouthed containers I have laying around, usually gatorade or those calypso soda glass bottles.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is a great spoilerfree way to describe updates. I know Alex&Ann&MC will have at least 1 content I just hope Vanessa and MC will have at least 1 content.
Vanessa and MC definitely have at least 1 content.

If I were actually classy I'd have a spitoon like a mudjug.... I just reuse whatever broad-mouthed containers have lying around, usually gatorade or those calypso soda glass bottles.
My step dad used to spit into coke bottles...

My mom was addicted to coca-cola... I'm sure you can guess what happened at least once.... :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Vanessa and MC definitely have at least 1 content.

My step dad used to spit into coke bottles...

My mom was addicted to coca-cola... I'm sure you can guess what happened at least once.... :HideThePain:
As someone who's made that mistake once, never again, one of the grossest experiences anyone could imagine.
so em is the only LI without guaranteed content next eppy? :s
I'm quite certain Emily has at least 1 content - she's been discussed as having her romantic route expanded this update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
As someone who's made that mistake once, never again, one of the grossest experiences anyone could imagine.
My mother was not pleased. hahahaha

I'm quite certain Emily has at least 1 content - she's been discussed as having her romantic route expanded this update.
Yeap, Emily and MC have some nice progression, as I've mentioned at least a few times in this thread. It's one of my favorite parts of this update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
even more gross than cummy kisses?
:LOL: I originally wrote my post using joshy's fantasies as a base for comparison, but edited it because it was too gross.

No, not that gross. But that's partially because it's your own spit, and things from your own body tend to be less gross. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to either take a big gulp of dip-spit, or snowball my girlfriend after her blowing me, I'd take the second. Either way, yeeuuuck.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
:LOL: I originally wrote my post using joshy's fantasies as a base for comparison, but edited it because it was too gross.

No, not that gross. But that's partially because it's your own spit, and things from your own body tend to be less gross. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to either take a big gulp of dip-spit, or snowball my girlfriend after her blowing me, I'd take the second. Either way, yeeuuuck.
I would choose the second option every time they wouldn't even have to force me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh we know.
Actually I'll go one step further if I'm denied my special gifl I'll turn violent and beat up Chris or any other dude who tries to deny me my gift.
Thank goodness Ann loves me enough to let me have them.

I just wish Vanessa would too.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes