• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Actually I'll go one step further if I'm denied my special gifl I'll turn violent and beat up Chris or any other dude who tries to deny me my gift.
Thank goodness Ann loves me enough to let me have them.

I just wish Vanessa would too.
On a serious note, I wouldn't be surprised at all if several updates down the road there's a path with Vanessa like that.

One of the things about Vanessa is she's very blunt, and unlike Ann's beat-around-the-bush-I'm ashamed-to-tell-mc-I-think-of-Chris-as-lover, Vanessa has no problem fucking a guy while looking mc in the eye (see exhibit B: Mario)

flyingwood

Dec 27, 2018
Do we have Alex scene in 0.9a or just like instagram stuff or something like that?
You'll just have to wait and see ;) I think we're waiting to see if there's someone willing to share the alpha here or just waiting to get the game when it full releases on Steam, but there's no ETA date for the full release yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You'll just have to wait and see ;) I think we're waiting to see if there's someone willing to share the alpha here or just waiting to get the game when it full releases on Steam, but there's no ETA date for the full release yet.
It's currently at the $20 tier, it will probably be a few days till it goes down till the lower tiers.

flyingwood

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I think $10 is in 3 days (if I my reading is good :rolleyes:), and $5 in a week.
Guess we'll have to see, cause the $20 tier provides access to ALPHA and BETA builds, but the $10 tier is full release. So if I'm reading it right, we may need to wait a bit more before we get the full release o_O

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guess we'll have to see, cause the $20 tier provides access to ALPHA and BETA builds, but the $10 tier is full release. So if I'm reading it right, we may need to wait a bit more before we get the full release o_O
When he said it was out, said it would go down through the tiers like usual. (pretty sure)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Maybe I'm a hopeless pervert, but when Ann is super slutty it gets me going like you wouldn't believe, however Vanessa can do her slutty adventures and I am pretty indifferent. I suspect it is because Ann starts out innocent and naive so the whole corruption aspect plays a big part. ALTHOUGH there is 1 thing Vanessa does that is super hot for me.. She acknowledges that MC likes to watch and teases him about it... This part I absolutely love from Vanessa. Vanessa should really take charge somewhere down the line and invite MC to all kinds of voyeur scenes :cool: If she makes some comments about how MC is a pervert and should allow women to tell him what to do or stuff... Oh boy, I'd be a happy camper. Also I love it when Vanessa calls Ann slut... We have come a long way!

Dec 7, 2018
Random question : I didn't play this for ages because I wanted to wait for more content or even the full release, as far as the corruption content goes is there some way to corrupt some of the girls WITHOUT them going around fucking everything with a dick attached? I want them to be sluts but I want them to be MY sluts not everyones slut. Or is NTR unavoidable if you go the corruption path?

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Random question : I didn't play this for ages because I wanted to wait for more content or even the full release, as far as the corruption content goes is there some way to corrupt some of the girls WITHOUT them going around fucking everything with a dick attached? I want them to be sluts but I want them to be MY sluts not everyones slut. Or is NTR unavoidable if you go the corruption path?
NTR is avoidable with a toggle that prevents actual netorare no matter what at the start of the game. If you don't want any of your girls fucking around though then play a different game. Vanessa is essentially unavoidable and for the first bit of the game she'll fuck anything that moves including her boyfriend.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Damn i forgot about this game, nice to hear that there is an update i guess there is a lot of content now !! With a lot of differents girls.. Just to know guys, in the latest updates it was more "Romance" or more "ntr" stuff ? Or it depends on the women we're doing the scene with ?

Dec 7, 2018
NTR is avoidable with a toggle that prevents actual netorare no matter what at the start of the game. If you don't want any of your girls fucking around though then play a different game. Vanessa is essentially unavoidable and for the first bit of the game she'll fuck anything that moves including her boyfriend.
I can deal with that since I never gave a single fuck about Vanessa anyway, would love to turn Ann into a little cum guzzler though, as long as it's my cum. ( Yeah yeah, I know, self insert and all that )

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes