• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You are being generous. Some devs believe that people read as if they still were in kindergarten lol.
A corollary being when multiple screens of dialogue are dedicated to simple ideas. When you're like "i get it, i get it, i don't need it spelled out for me".

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My rate in the building industry was £300 a day over ten years ago. And that involved 6 hours work including one hour in total breaks. I worked 7 days a week.

My point is, these devs are not asking for fortunes when you consider over trades/skills. I will never look down on anyone wanted financial compensation for their work. Especially when it's such a small amount of money.

I own a PS5 and hardly play any games on it anymore. I used to spend fortunes on those big name games, with all the extras.

These games shit all over them. Don't ever complain when someone wants some money for something which you enjoy.
Especially when they need to pay bills and eat like the rest of us.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My rate in the building industry was £300 a day over ten years ago. And that involved 6 hours work including one hour in total breaks. I worked 7 days a week.

My point is, these devs are not asking for fortunes when you consider over trades/skills. I will never look down on anyone wanted financial compensation for their work. Especially when it's such a small amount of money.

I own a PS5 and hardly play any games on it anymore. I used to spend fortunes on those big name games, with all the extras.

These games shit all over them. Don't ever complain when someone wants some money for something which you enjoy.
I really wanted a PS5 and a Series X, I kept my old XBOX One (OG one at that!),and used the money to upgrade my PC, sure it can't play new stuff on Ultra, but I don't care, I can now play almost any game (except a few PS exclusives), and mod the shit out of em', e.g.: Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Fallout 4, and the much beloved Sexrim.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly could not agree more since I started playing AVN's back in July I havent wanted to touch a AAA or AA or any other normal game for that matter I just enjoy the relationship building and story alot more in these games. I havent gotten enjoyment out of a video game this much in a long time other than maybe once or twice a year when I play one of the better games to come out that year.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really wanted a PS5 and a Series X, I kept my old XBOX One (OG one at that!),and used the money to upgrade my PC, sure it can't play new stuff on Ultra, but I don't care, I can now play almost any game (except a few PS exclusives), and mod the shit out of em', e.g.: Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Fallout 4, and the much beloved Sexrim.
Actually at this moment it is not worth buying the PS5. I bought it recently for ff rebirth, but beyond that it doesn't have any exclusives that are really worth playing, there are a couple of games that look much better compared to PS4 (cyberpunk for example) but you can play that on pc too. I actually use my series s more because the games are much cheaper where I live. I hope Sony announces good exclusives but it doesn't look good.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Actually at this moment it is not worth buying the PS5. I bought it recently for ff rebirth, but beyond that it doesn't have any exclusives that are really worth playing, there are a couple of games that look much better compared to PS4 (cyberpunk for example) but you can play that on pc too. I actually use my series s more because the games are much cheaper where I live. I hope Sony announces good exclusives but it doesn't look good.
I want Rebirth, have first on PC (modded ofc lol), but it's exclusive for 3 months, and the only other one I have some interest in is Stellar Blade, that demo that leaked and was posted on YouTube (full demo with no one yapping over it) looked very good and reminded me of Nier Automata, and SB says console exclusive, so have to wait and see.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

PS5 ownership (I started back with the PS2 had an XBox N64, Game Cube, sega Megadrive) for me is all bucks and no bang).
The only game I enjoyed was cyberpunk and I got that after the bugs were ironed out of it. I used to enjoy COD but it all became very bland.

I am currently building a PC for gaming/rendering etc. I can't wait to mod games lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah it was only worth it if you got it with in the first few years now days most come to PC. Tho sometimes I do wish I could just sit back and use my PS5 controller to play these games haha. Be nice to see how a game like this looks like on my tv instead of monitor but to much of a pain to really play a AVN on a tv without a controller.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
PS5 ownership (I started back with the PS2 had an XBox N64, Game Cube, sega Megadrive) for me is all bucks and no bang).
The only game I enjoyed was cyberpunk and I got that after the bugs were ironed out of it. I used to enjoy COD but it all became very bland.

I am currently building a PC for gaming/rendering etc. I can't wait to mod games lol.
Got Cyberpunk for $5 on XBOX, when they said no DLC for the "One" I got it on PC, got the entire thing for like $30 (with DLC) and it has great mods, but I usually only use Nexus Mods, and of Loverslab for Skyrim and some Fallout 4 ones :devilish: BG3 now has the framework in place like Skyrim.

But once I get my hands on LLS, even if it's an alpha, I will be playing that instead of anything else. Haven't seen much on F95 that I'm all that interest in :cry:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Cyberpunk is really good especially with the expansion, one of the few games I have enjoyed in recent months along with the remakes of resident evil and persona 3 reload.

(I haven't had time to start rebirth yet lol)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes