Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I do have one complaint about this game. Some of the hottest best looking scenes are only shown for one frame. If I'm reading or clicking too fast, the scene is gone and so far, I haven't found a way to back up to the previous scene frame like in other Renpy games. Am I missing an option somewhere or was the option to back up not in this game? :unsure:

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK I do have one complaint about this game. Some of the hottest best looking scenes are only shown for one frame. If I'm reading or clicking too fast, the scene is gone and so far, I haven't found a way to back up to the previous scene frame like in other Renpy games. Am I missing an option somewhere or was the option to back up not in this game? :unsure:
Already working on a rollback feature! it will be added to the next version! :giggle:

p.s.: unity is a very capable, industry standard, engine. this community should really consider stopping playing favorite son with renpy and give developers freedom of choice. the same way they have it with games.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Either I need an updated walkthrough, or there's not much to this update if you're not interested in Vanessa. It's becoming annoying how she is shoehorned in, even though I literally said no to everything she says or asks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Already working on a rollback feature! it will be added to the next version! :giggle:

p.s.: unity is a very capable, industry standard, engine. this community should really consider stopping playing favorite son with renpy and give developers freedom of choice. the same way they have it with games.
Not everyone here is on the Ren'py bandwagon, some of my fave games are in RPGM.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes