Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah I realized that after but I've literally already seen this scene so I dunno why it wasn't unlocked
I think some scenes takes your reply, and unlock a different visual too. I believe there are two answers to that scene, wish it was me, and another one. I'm not sure though, it's been a while :)

You'll notice several times in the gallery, that the same pictures are used, but only one or 2 elements of the scenes are actually different :)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone else ever have this problem with mega, where when you try and download something from a folder rather than a regular download link it is SLOW AF. Happens to me all the time.

I'm trying to download the CGs right now, and the DL link is to a folder, and it's gonna take hours. Whereas an identically sized regular mega link would take like a minute or two.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I've literally done every route but Ann's hate route and I'm getting scenes missing from routes that can't be that route

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I did a replay of this game from the beginning after getting the latest release and my game keeps getting stuck after the party at my house after waking up when Ann sleeps in your bed. I check insta and then hit the arrow and it keeps replaying the convo I have with Ann in my bed then goes back to the arrow screen. Keep clicking the arrow to advance the game and am stuck in an endless loop. Need a work around or something cause I've tried 3 different times to start from the beginning and the same thing keeps happening.

Edit- Seems there is a workaround on page 69 of the forum thread. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
is there a new lesbian scene and how i unlock it
I think you only have 2 new scenes.
The underpass, which can be either both girls starting to wank the other dude, or ann for you, and vanessa for the other, until the cops arrive.
The other being the blowjob given to chris by Ann being described during the bedroom event (with Joe mad and not present).
I don't recall seeing any others, but since the Ann hate path seems to be bugged, I can't confirm if there's anything more there.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Yep, once the MC wakes the BG image is there, but nothing else. The overlays are turned off so no choice can be made.
Can you provide a save at the location it happens?
to get to the saves folder go to setting - > scroll down -> open saves & mods folder

Feb 6, 2018
So after the truth or dare game I wake up and Ann declares that she got to go and the only options I get are to go to Alex instagram page and to go to the living room. But when I click to go to the living room the scene just loops with Ann telling me that she has to go home

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes