Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks, that helped. So, how do you get Ann to give a bj to joey at the end, any idea?. Wanted to see the renders for that too. She seems to refuse all the time.
As far as I know, it is not possible. If you look at the gallery, you'll see blurred images from what's missing. The only other guy she can blow is that twat Chris (the bartender). To see that, you have to follow her hate path.

channa_mereya

Mar 28, 2019
As far as I know, it is not possible. If you look at the gallery, you'll see blurred images from what's missing. The only other guy she can blow is that twat Chris (the bartender). To see that, you have to follow her hate path.
Ohh...in your first post, I thought you said that there are 2 ways that the scene can go: one is where ann gives hj to mc and vanessa gives hj to joey and the second way is that both the girls give hj to joey. I guess not then. Thanks

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Ohh...in your first post, I thought you said that there are 2 ways that the scene can go: one is where ann gives hj to mc and vanessa gives hj to joey and the second way is that both the girls give hj to joey. I guess not then. Thanks
Nope, she'll start giving a HJ with Vanessa to Joey, if the Mc remains clothed, but the cops shows up very quickly regardless of which option you pick. I suspect this is an opening to either threesomes or sharing her with Joey, maybe. As usual, she's under drugs at that time.

So the 2 choices are either she grabs your dick, or Joey's if you stay clothed. But it's really just a touch before the cops arrive.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
How to unlock all replay scenes, loading someone else's save file doesn't work
I'm not sure, I'm pretty certain I tried all the options, and there are still some not unlocking.
I suspect the persistant save if there is one, is stopping some of them from being unlocked.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
would be nice to name the saves or someway to see stat points that we know on wich paths we are in the diffrent saves

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Quite the contrary. The love path, and corruption one, are one and the same. You corrupt her through the game. I suggest you get the 0.5 walkthough available, it'll show you which choices to pick :) With that, it's pretty straight forward, without, well, Chris can end up popping up at the cinema for god knows what reason (no telling what else will happen much later on from previous choices :s ).

Follow the walkthrough for as long as you can, after that, simply pick the most perverted options when it comes to Ann. For now though, I don't leave her alone with Joey after she takes the pill (if you do, you can fuck Vanessa for a bit in her living room, but it's more than likely ann fucked Joey at that point.)
And you're wrong. The Walkthrough is wrong. There are two love paths with Ann. The Romantic and the Corruption. Don't corrupt her and you still get her, still get sex with her at the same point in the story, but Ann retains who she is and doesn't become a slut like Vanessa.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
And you're wrong. The Walkthrough is wrong. There are two love paths with Ann. The Romantic and the Corruption. Don't corrupt her and you still get her, still get sex with her at the same point in the story, but Ann retains who she is and doesn't become a slut like Vanessa.
They're both on the love path, you can or not, corrupt her, on the same path. The NTR is an auto slut.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Question: Can you get all the girls to yourself without getting NTR'd yourself? I am greedy and want all the love interests for me alone.
One of the girls has a boyfriend and as far as I know you have to blackmail her to get her to yourself (thus making her boyfriend your rival). This is a corruption focused game, not romance. Although the main LI has a sweet romance route. You can avoid NTR easily (just be nice to the main LI), but if you consider NTR as "any girl doing anything with another guy" then no.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTrick

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i can't do anything after the truth or dare party. I'm just in front of the computer desk and can't advance.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Nope, she'll start giving a HJ with Vanessa to Joey, if the Mc remains clothed, but the cops shows up very quickly regardless of which option you pick. I suspect this is an opening to either threesomes or sharing her with Joey, maybe. As usual, she's under drugs at that time.

So the 2 choices are either she grabs your dick, or Joey's if you stay clothed. But it's really just a touch before the cops arrive.
This didn't happen to me even when I stay clothed. She just said no

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes