• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
There's still a bug where if you don't sleep with Ann, the next morning, you are stuck in your room with no options on screen. I know that there is a workaround for the opposite scenario where there is a loop with the waking up with Ann scene and that is being added as a bug fix. What about this scene though, where nothing is shown on the UI, just the computer in the room, no options.
redownload the game from the MEGA
or do Ink's fix

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
how do we drug her drink? and how not to activate the rival joe thing?
Either do not confess to Joey, or don't pick Vanessa's path. Then Joey can not be a rival.
As for the drug, Vanessa drugs her drink, if you do not trick joey during his birthday, You can then trick Ann into drinking it.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Either do not confess to Joey, or don't pick Vanessa's path. Then Joey can not be a rival.
As for the drug, Vanessa drugs her drink, if you do not trick joey during his birthday, You can then trick Ann into drinking it.
how not to confess, pick vanessa's path? and i never had the option to trick ann into drinking it huh dunno what i did wrong

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
One of the girls has a boyfriend and as far as I know you have to blackmail her to get her to yourself (thus making her boyfriend your rival). This is a corruption focused game, not romance. Although the main LI has a sweet romance route. You can avoid NTR easily (just be nice to the main LI), but if you consider NTR as "any girl doing anything with another guy" then no.
I dont mind side characters having their own romances, as long as they are not Love interests for the MC. I'm just not into voyerism so I'd prefer as the MC to not watch others have sex but to be the one having sex. I also want to get as many girls as possible but be able to keep them wholly to myself. No need for bro's when I got all the hoes as it were.

So If you steal this one character from her BF and act nice to the main love interest you are in the clear and can avoid your girls cheating on you?

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Already working on a rollback feature! it will be added to the next version! :giggle:

p.s.: unity is a very capable, industry standard, engine. this community should really consider stopping playing favorite son with renpy and give developers freedom of choice. the same way they have it with games.
Problem is Ren'Py takes care of a lot of obvious QoL things with little to no effort from developers and 90% of game "devs" are 100% incompetent and can't even come close to implementing those QoL features in something like RPGM or Unity. So every time someone sees something that's not renpy it's a safe bet that it will be annoying af. Your game isn't and rollback will help that even more but people gotta go with what they experience.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Can anyone explain the 2 paths for Vanessa? Are they related to you confessing to Joe or blackmail ? Also is the 2nd path available for Venessa yet or is that for the final v6 update?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I just started this game.... I'm already into it... need lil bit of advice Which path is more interesting and best? Vanessa Blackmail or Vanessa Love?? and try to steal Vanessa from Joe, is good idea?

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Ok sorry if I missed it but wondering if this is the latest update for LSS. 0.5 ? The start of this thread says .6 but download actually says .5... ? Like to know if this is the lates we can download here ..anyone?
Big Thanks

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes