Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
One of my games is the Ann non-corrupt route. However, if you give Chris permission to get her number and you give your buddy permission to kiss her during spin-the-bottle, from what I can tell it will add the competition of fighting for her with potential NTR, you know, like in real life. :) My other game is the same except I am corrupting Ann but still have the same competition with Chris going. I wasn't a dick to her and turned her down to force NTR, but I'm also not possessive and gave her the freedom to talk to Chris, putting the NTR decision purely with Ann. ;) Will something happen in the library with them on the good route? Or will something happen with them at the movies on the corrupt route? :unsure: This makes for a more juicy filled drama to play through. :love: And if Ann cheats with Chris, I have a feeling that I can always go after that girl on the beach or the sister later on as payback. :devilish: Secret cheating NTR between your girl and another guy is the best NTR. It adds another level of drama to the story that would otherwise be boring and gets the player emotionally either by liking it or disliking it. :love:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I literally made sure I had max corruption this time and it didn't work so could you upload that save I don't understand how that's working for you
I follow the walkthrough for her love route to the letter, and picked ALL alpha and corruption options. Aside from that, I do not see what I could have done differently than you :S Sorry.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Chris offered her one ticket to movie, to get there with him, but at this path Ann didn't had any closer contact with Chris and they surprisingly acting like closer friends (like when Ann texting with Chris and get kissed in Bar by him). So it comes to me little bit unrealistic same like when Chris calling Ann by her name in Bar, at same path (how he know her name if he never talked with her, he clearly don't know even Ben's name at this moment). Chris then telling her to let him know if she want go with him on movie - how she will do it? She don't have his number and Chris don't have her phone?! Why Chris didn't simply offered them two tickets on this path instead, if he not persuade Ann? Or it is the second chance for Chris to try get Ann?

Yes that is true, but at start of this event Vanessa talking in her messages about something, that never happened at this path. She asking Ben how was shopping with Emily, but at Ann's angel path she wasn't at morning in Ben's house (Ann was there instead), so she cannot know, that he was shopping.

I'm really sorry, I have very big feeling for details, so things like this tingle me like needle in butt :ROFLMAO: I only wanna help to make this game better.
You are right, I tried merging two variable into one so it will be easier for people that are using the filters, and that what caused that issue.
That's gonna be fixed for the next version - thanks for the heads up

I literally made sure I had max corruption this time and it didn't work so could you upload that save I don't understand how that's working for you
There isn't a scene where Ann gives a handjob to Joey

channa_mereya

Mar 28, 2019
I follow the walkthrough for her love route to the letter, and picked ALL alpha and corruption options. Aside from that, I do not see what I could have done differently than you :S Sorry.
I couldn't see that scene either. Ann always just says "That's fine". She doesn't even attempt to give joey a hj. I followed the walkthrough and I'm pretty sure I had max corruption and max joey-ann relationship

pxumicat

Sep 25, 2020
O que penso sobre o caráter do que a Cris pode ser ou fazer.
Cris gosta muito de Ann, mas como bartender não faltam mulheres e isso pode causar problemas.
Ou ela não gosta de Ann, e para ele era apenas tirar a virgindade dela, e depois usá-la em alguns eventos como "fotos no corpo", e qualquer coisa que possa trazer consumidores ao Bar.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Since you're here can I ask you if Joey's rival route will be in .6 full or is it pushed to .7?
Yes I'm planning to put Joe's rival scene in the final version of V0.6 (but it's gonna appear only for those who are playing the ntr route of it)

I'm facing a bug. When I'm liking one of Alex's pic it's getting disliked automatically after hitting back button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting!
That is indeed a bug. It's already fixed and will be pushed to the next version!

- If you liked the image once and didn't remove it - it's considered as a liked photo no matter the visual representation of it
- It doesn't happen on the PC version of Insta.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes I'm planning to put Joe's rival scene in the final version of V0.6 (but it's gonna appear only for those who are playing the ntr route of it)

Thanks for reporting!
That is indeed a bug. It's already fixed and will be pushed to the next version!

- If you liked the image once and didn't remove it - it's considered as a liked photo no matter the visual representation of it
What about the loop in the morning when you wake up with Ann? No matter how many times you click go to livingroom, you just keep waking up with Ann.

channa_mereya

Mar 28, 2019

Thanks for reporting!

There's still a bug where if you don't sleep with Ann, the next morning, you are stuck in your room with no options on screen. I know that there is a workaround for the opposite scenario where there is a loop with the waking up with Ann scene and that is being added as a bug fix. What about this scene though, where nothing is shown on the UI, just the computer in the room, no options.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes