Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im in the part where the MC sleep with Ann, and the scene of Ann leaving is repeting over and over again.

I reach end of the version or I broke something?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Can anyone explain the 2 paths for Vanessa? Are they related to you confessing to Joe or blackmail ? Also is the 2nd path available for Venessa yet or is that for the final v6 update?
Yeah an updated walkthrough would be great

I just started this game.... I'm already into it... need lil bit of advice Which path is more interesting and best? Vanessa Blackmail or Vanessa Love?? and try to steal Vanessa from Joe, is good idea?
It really depends on what you like or find interesting. If you get a thrill from blackmail and cucking then go that route
Any sex scene Emily with MC?
Not yet

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough? Was looking through and may have missed it but the only one I can fine is through version 5
If you were looking you should have found Zoey's post which states she is not updating it until the full v6 is released. There are no other walkthroughs around to my knowledge.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Quick question, I know this has NTR but is it like you getting your best friends girl or you losing your girl? I havent played this game so that has me confused. Oh,and I dont mind NTR.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Is there win32 bit version available
[/QUOTE]
Yes, all versions are in win64 mega link.

Last edited:

kvikva

Mar 17, 2018
as i understood folder "RecordedScenes" in save folder contains all opened scenes,
can someone share this folder with full unlocked galery or maybe there is another way to do this

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Quick question, I know this has NTR but is it like you getting your best friends girl or you losing your girl? I havent played this game so that has me confused. Oh,and I dont mind NTR.
I haven't played the latest update, but the NTR in this game is a bit suspect so far.

Getting your friend's girl - yes there's NTR in that, but the friend seems into swinging, and his girlfriend is a total slut, so it doesn't feel like NTR in a corruption, seduction sense. They don't strike me as a serious couple.

Losing your girl - it appears the only NTR that happens with your girl is if you encourage her to be a slut, which isn't really NTR in my opinion. I think the true NTR route would be if you go the 'loving Ann' route and get Ann as your loving girlfriend, but at the same time there's men after her, and because of her newfound sexuality and curiosity she cheats on you behind your back or she is blackmailed. But that doesn't appear an option.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes