Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
when i said sleeping with cloths game repeating
I seem to be stuck in a time loop, when i wake up next to Ann i can't move to the living room it just reapets the scene. Any help?
TTrick is uploading a fix to that bug. If you feel extra techy, you can also get out of this loop by modifying a variable using the console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Saw the update and wanted to check it out again. I loaded my most recent save, and decided to check out some past scenes to refresh my memory. Apparently my save file is not enough and they are all still locked, or is something wonky on my end?

eb519

May 22, 2019
This game is one of the few that I really hope gets completed. Ttrick youre doing a great job. Hope more people get a chance to play this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
this game is a game of Netorare or Netori.
Both. The NTR routes are optional though based on your choices. Basically ignoring the "Love interest" will push her to another guy. While you aren't officially dating when all this happens though. In the future, if you're corrupting her I'm sure there will be NTR happening against the player on certain routes.

Again, all of this is avoidable though.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the handjob alley i tried with my corruption love vanessa ask ann if she want joe, but can she hj joe or it's not possible?

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
On the ann (hate) path, I get stuck the morning after the truth or dare evening. after you wake up, you can check instagram, when however you click the move on button (or move to the living or or w/e it was), the game is stuck.

The Vanessa route does work.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
On the ann (hate) path, I get stuck the morning after the truth or dare evening. after you wake up, you can check instagram, when however you click the move on button (or move to the living or or w/e it was), the game is stuck.

The Vanessa route does work.
Same, all other routes seems to be working. That seems to be the only one getting stuck like that.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes