Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys, I took the liberty of writing a guide on how to navigate through the game's script. I covered a big area of what you'll be facing when looking at the script, that will help build a strong foundation moving forward. By no means this guide covers everything, consider it as an introductory tool at best. If you enjoyed it, you can learn more advanced knowledge by searching the internet.

Without further due, please check the attached file below and tell me what you think!

You can also find the guide on my .
Enjoy!

Aug 13, 2016
Game is great, like really great, but I can't financially support a dev team that will go over a month without giving us an update on the game. For all we know, they haven't even started working on 0.7 yet. Contribution stopped until we get consistent updates again.
Did they say that (them not even starting working on the 0.7) on their discord or something, I must have missed that.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Did they say that (them not even starting working on the 0.7) on their discord or something, I must have missed that.
Nothing was mentioned in that regard anywhere. The devs are working hard to provide high quality content and in sizeable amount that will satisy you per update.

With that being said, the dev are human after all, they also have other obligations in their lives. Unless they are working on the game full time, it’s common to see a slower time frame on the releases.

The time frame usually depend on the dev obligations/schedule, in addition to the quality and amount of content they’ll be providing.

Aug 13, 2016
Of course they are human after all and I also sure they are doing their best, since they are providing such a high quality game. Was just curious about the post I quoted, since I'm trying to check out this thread as much as possible, thought maybe I may have missed that statement somewhere. Glad to hear they never said such thing.

chrome74

Mar 28, 2020
So here the game is now :p
When the dev told me that LSS would be released soon, I didn't think it would mean THIS soon, figured it would be like a week or two maybe, haha :p
Hmm, well after checking the what tags there are, at least NTR is avoidable, so that's great. But group sex? I guess it really depends on who it involves, I definitely don't wanna be anywhere near another naked dick during a sexual act, haha.
Plus it sounds awfully a lot like sharing, and that's what I don't do when it concerns LIs.
But we'll see how it goes :)
Was hoping for a release soon and now that it is here now Awesome and loved the one before this

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Nothing was mentioned in that regard anywhere. The devs are working hard to provide high quality content and in sizeable amount that will satisy you per update.

With that being said, the dev are human after all, they also have other obligations in their lives. Unless they are working on the game full time, it’s common to see a slower time frame on the releases.

The time frame usually depend on the dev obligations/schedule, in addition to the quality and amount of content they’ll be providing.
I'm not asking for them to release updates monthly, you're right that that would be ridiculous for non-full time game developers. I'm asking for them to let us know what's going on with the game that we are paying them to make. Sure, they have obligations to their life, but barring severe personal turmoil (loss of a loved one, severe natural disaster) there is no reason they can't pop in at least biweekly on their Patreon and be like "Hey, we are working on 0.7, we're 30% of the way done."

I rated this game 5/5 stars because you're right that they devs are fantastic, I'm just a little annoyed that they were so transparent during the 0.6 development cycle (I even praised them for it in their review) and then they dropped off the face of the planet. As I type this, though, they released an update for 0.7, so I hope they just felt like they didn't have anything to say and will start posting regular updates again for 0.7.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes