Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Of course they are human after all and I also sure they are doing their best, since they are providing such a high quality game. Was just curious about the post I quoted, since I'm trying to check out this thread as much as possible, thought maybe I may have missed that statement somewhere. Glad to hear they never said such thing.
I didn't mean to imply they weren't updating the game, I was making the case that they were keeping us in the dark for over a month, which was approaching 2 patreon payment cycles.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hey guys!
Are you celebrating Thanksgiving? If so - Happy Thanksgiving, we hope you have a great one!

Some time ago, we introduced new modding features. But due to time constraints, we never got the time to dive deeper into the subject (yet!). We ended up leaving a bunch of you wondering;
How do I mod in a banana?
Thankfully, Qleaf has picked up the mantle and created an amazing introductory tutorial into reading the story files.
While this short tutorial only covers the very basics, it's a great lift-off point if you want to explore!
His modding experience has also been a huge help for us in better understanding modder needs and the next builds will have more modding features!

Qleaf also made a great walkthrough to LSS V0.5 (and was kind enough to post it for free, on his Patreon!). He is working on an in-game walkthrough mod for LSS. Make sure to follow his work!
Fancy playing around with modding the game? Check the and consider giving him a tip or throw a like if you found it useful.
We have a modding channel on , drop by to ask questions or share the knowledge!

Exciting LSS news? Yes!
There are
already over 10 animations in LSS V0.7!
You guys crushed the animation goal, thank you!
TTrick went ahead and built a mid-tier machine dedicated to rendering animations, and it's already cooking!
Your support has been amazing. No promises, but the number is planned to end up closer to 20 animations!
This truly takes LSS to the next level. One thing both you and we always wanted was more animated scenes!
We are committed. Your support allows us to spend more resources on improving the quality of our projects! We have new goals we'd like to hit and will update them shortly.

More info about LSS V0.7 and new features will be posted in a more technical development update. Stay tuned!

Don't forget to and !
See you very soon!

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017

Hey guys!
Are you celebrating Thanksgiving? If so - Happy Thanksgiving, we hope you have a great one!

Some time ago, we introduced new modding features. But due to time constraints, we never got the time to dive deeper into the subject (yet!). We ended up leaving a bunch of you wondering;
How do I mod in a banana?
Thankfully, Qleaf has picked up the mantle and created an amazing introductory tutorial into reading the story files.
While this short tutorial only covers the very basics, it's a great lift-off point if you want to explore!
His modding experience has also been a huge help for us in better understanding modder needs and the next builds will have more modding features!

Qleaf also made a great walkthrough to LSS V0.5 (and was kind enough to post it for free, on his Patreon!). He is working on an in-game walkthrough mod for LSS. Make sure to follow his work!
Fancy playing around with modding the game? Check the and consider giving him a tip or throw a like if you found it useful.
We have a modding channel on , drop by to ask questions or share the knowledge!

Exciting LSS news? Yes!
There are
already over 10 animations in LSS V0.7!
You guys crushed the animation goal, thank you!
TTrick went ahead and built a mid-tier machine dedicated to rendering animations, and it's already cooking!
Your support has been amazing. No promises, but the number is planned to end up closer to 20 animations!
This truly takes LSS to the next level. One thing both you and we always wanted was more animated scenes!
We are committed. Your support allows us to spend more resources on improving the quality of our projects! We have new goals we'd like to hit and will update them shortly.

More info about LSS V0.7 and new features will be posted in a more technical development update. Stay tuned!

Don't forget to and !
See you very soon!
Oh.. this going to be a great Xmas gift. :giggle:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So an update in about a month. Cool.
Oh.. this going to be a great Xmas gift. :giggle:
Guys... That dev log is NOT saying that. It says the next update will have 20 animations. But there's plenty of other things it will have also, that might not be ready yet. I do not think we're looking at a month till release and you shouldn't either, you're just building expectations that are impossible to meet. Relax, chill a bit, play other games, the update will come when it's ready.

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Guys... That dev log is NOT saying that. It says the next update will have 20 animations. But there's plenty of other things it will have also, that might not be ready yet. I do not think we're looking at a month till release and you shouldn't either, you're just building expectations that are impossible to meet. Relax, chill a bit, play other games, the update will come when it's ready.
You misunderstood me. Twenty animation's is alot, plus regular pictures / scenes. This game never had so much in one update. Ofcorse it can be splited into few, but still. Thats why its gonna be a huge present for us, humble fan's. It doesent meant to be released at Xmas, it was a joke. If its gonna out in a week are two, great. If its going to be next year, fine. The longer we wait, the better work will be done. Dunno obout you, but i want quality, not quantity. Cheer's ;3

Reactions: thunderkiss321

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys, I took the liberty of writing a guide on how to navigate through the game's script. I covered a big area of what you'll be facing when looking at the script, that will help build a strong foundation moving forward. By no means this guide covers everything, consider it as an introductory tool at best. If you enjoyed it, you can learn more advanced knowledge by searching the internet.

Without further due, please check the attached file below and tell me what you think!

You can also find the guide on my .
Enjoy!
Thank you for making this small guide(y)
I've thought about trying out some small changes to the game to pass the time between updates (maybe a little dialog change or adding a litte scene). Sadly my lack of coding knowledge (and lack of appropriate male characters for scenes) prevented me so far, but maybe I can try my hand at it now. I think I'll start with trying out small dialog changes and see how it goes.

Reactions: pxumicat and Qleaf

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing this game for the first time. Out of curiosity, I chose to go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann.
And I see Vanessa flirting with bartender. At the end of her meeting with MC, she asked the MC to go get out first and she stayed with bartender.
Will someone explain this situation to me? Was it just a test? or something else? Because I don't understand a bit. She's with Joey (Joe) and she does things like that. :LOL:
Or.. is Vanessa like that? (if so, I won't like her that much :confused:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Played about half of it I guess, didn't finish any route yet, I've started with Ann love route, but I'm liking it a lot already.

It's a very simple game, simple concept, even simpler plot, but renders look great, models look great, and I'm curious about the multiple routes, not counting NTR part. Another positive is that this is easily the most seamless game in unity that wasn't developed by a team of pros that I've ever played, most unity games are kinda janky with the UI, this game feels like a light ren'py game, very well programed. I think the dev really nailed the technical part of the game, the writing could be better but it does the job

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick and K Ink

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm playing this game for the first time. Out of curiosity, I chose to go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann.
And I see Vanessa flirting with bartender. At the end of her meeting with MC, she asked the MC to go get out first and she stayed with bartender.
Will someone explain this situation to me? Was it just a test? or something else? Because I don't understand a bit. She's with Joey (Joe) and she does things like that. :LOL:
Or.. is Vanessa like that? (if so, I won't like her that much :confused:)
Basically she is a slut. I choose to go with Vanassa instead of Ann in my first playthrough too but If I have known, I would choose Ann.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a virgin tag, I bet Ann is a virgin, right? :D

Basically she is a slut. I choose to go with Vanassa instead of Ann in my first playthrough too but If I have known, I would choose Ann.
So not my type of woman. I will play her path, but as a second gameplay.

I focus on lovely Ann if so. :love:

Reactions: NukaCola

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played. The game is great, I love Ann and Emily. Ann is awesome, shy, and cute, my type of woman. :D

I don't understand why a lot of people like Vanessa. She is a slut. (I'm sorry Vanessa fans, but I don't understand how you can like a woman who, with every man she meets and which she will like, is already cheating on Joey)
Example: Joey's birthday, instead of focusing on her boyfriend, Vanessa went dancing with a random man, and then like we didn't tell Joey she was dancing with someone. and after that she goes to the bathroom with that unknown guy. (and gives him BJ)
She is beautiful, yes. But I cannot create a relationship with her. Since one man is not enough for her.
I don't know why some people like Vanessa so much. Maybe because she's easy. :rolleyes: But everyone has their own taste in woman..

Maybe I criticize a bit here, for which I apologize (especially those who like Vanessa very much) But I just don't like her. I just wanted to express my opinion. ;)

Looking forward to more content with Ann and Emily!

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I just played. The game is great, I love Ann and Emily. Ann is awesome, shy, and cute, my type of woman. :D

I don't understand why a lot of people like Vanessa. She is a slut. (I'm sorry Vanessa fans, but I don't understand how you can like a woman who, with every man she meets and which she will like, is already cheating on Joey)
Example: Joey's birthday, instead of focusing on her boyfriend, Vanessa went dancing with a random man, and then like we didn't tell Joey she was dancing with someone. And after that she goes to the bathroom withthat unknown guy. (and gives him BJ)
She is beautiful, yes. But I cannot create a relationship with her. Since one man is not enough for her.
I don't know why some people like Vanessa so much. Maybe because she's easy. :rolleyes: But everyone has their own taste in woman..

Maybe I criticize a bit here, for which I apologize (especially those who like Vanessa very much) But I just don't like her. I just wanted to express my opinion. ;)

Looking forward to more content with Ann and Emily!
I only have one question for you : do you ever play games where you have sex with multiple partners in it ? If yes, then you're no better than Vanessa and hence shouldn't judge her so harshly.

What I personally like about Vanessa is precisely that she's hot and slutty, added to the idea of cucking my friend in the game (who let's be honest doesn't seem like a role model either, he tries after all to get into Ann pants too).

The best character is Emily anyway. And I'm very interested with Jenny, too. But Vanessa is defo in my top 3.

padder

May 5, 2018
62 reviews and not a single one mentions how much time this game has worth of content. Anyone willing to clue me in? Trying to decide if I should wait more updates before trying. (Not interested in the NTR path)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes