• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I know there are people prefer one method over the other (pdf vs in-game mod) and I also know there are benefits/negatives for each method. It mainly boils on 2 major things:

1. How skilled the person creating the guide, in order to clearly present all options for the player while being simple but detailed.

2. The complexity of the game and amount of content, as you noticed with this game having over 6 forks. The attention to details are crucial as you don't want to miss anything. With that you'll need to manage the effort and time to iron everything out in a presentable manner.

I can't promise on updating the pdf, but never say never. Although, don't expect it any time soon.
Thanks for the reply Qleaf. Appreciated.

If was renpy it wouldn't bother me in the slightest (my first runs are always blind)....after than can always look at the code myself but unsure how to get to that in unity. Have a great day man.

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for the reply Qleaf. Appreciated.

If was renpy it wouldn't bother me in the slightest (my first runs are always blind)....after than can always look at the code myself but unsure how to get to that in unity. Have a great day man.
If you want, I can teach how to read and navigate through the game's code. Send me a message through F95 discord. I'm just going to nap for now but when I wake up, we can definitely setup a session whenever you feel like it.

PS: This offer applies to everyone.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
ugh my lap is lagging when ever use save or load feature, dont now this cuz the storage or need up my ram, cuz ive played the other unity game like Man Of The House by faerin that game still smooth when i played even the sized is big compare to this game :FacePalm:

and yes i also just saw the dev says he will working on it the rollback stuff
Save the game in each choice

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
This is a great game but the writing makes it hard to relate to the characters. I'm guessing someone with ESL wrote it, so a lot of sentences feel flat and robotic. Maybe find a script editor? I could help if needed, although I work full time.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Just wanna say that this is, bar none, the best VN implementation I've seen in Unity. I typically flee Unity VNs because they tend to be clunky and slow (compared to Ren'Py, which is actually made for VNs), but this one was an absolute breeze, smooth, lightweight, great UI/UX, ...

Doesn't hurt that the VN itself is quite good too, but damn is it well made.

Would love to be pointed to other Unity VNs that just work that well if you guys know any.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes