VN Ren'Py Completed Long Way Home [v1.0] [Mystic]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Character Yuna is ah.... KIND OF dominator.... what I can say is that she is a fucking SLUT.
well then may i give u a suggestion, i respect u and people who love vanilla here. (if that girl already have relationship with MC) i think it will be great to see her teasing the MC like walk with a man or a friend of MC together and talking a lot to make MC jealous and then make the MC do rough s*x with her cause of jealousy LOL

• Haha
Reactions: enel777

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well then may i give u a suggestion, i respect u and people who love vanilla here. (if that girl already have relationship with MC) i think it will be great to see her teasing the MC like walk with a man or a friend of MC together and talking a lot to make MC jealous and then make the MC do rough s*x with her cause of jealousy LOL
Yuna does not. Yuna is an idol as stated in preview, plus given MC's position in the company that would be forbidden. (Of course we all know there's gonna be some secret banging eh?) But she does a lot of teasing as you've mentioned! Attempts to make him jealous as well. (No, there's no god damned NTR!)

And rough indeed, she'll get it sooner or later :D

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yep, I want to protecc Shiz, and put a bullet in Yuna
Who knows, there's some planned and dark elements in the story. You never know what can happen.

But! If you didn't pick that choice to (keep the photos) then she'll be a LESS pain in the ass atm.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Another cuck mc, good luck with your game. I won't play it, I smell ntr from a mile away.
Are you joking here? If a dev says there is no NTR then there is no NTR. I never had NTR in anything I did, I never will have it. Period. Thank you for the good wishes, but seriously... there's no NTR nor planned one man. Come on.

Reactions: Jccurtis and jxd

enel777

May 14, 2020
Are you joking here? If a dev says there is no NTR then there is no NTR. I never had NTR in anything I did, I never will have it. Period. Thank you for the good wishes, but seriously... there's no NTR nor planned one man. Come on.
Yuna fucks the whole town it's ntr. Sorry but I won't play your game, good luck.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yuna fucks the whole town it's ntr. Sorry but I won't play your game, good luck.
Once more, perfectly fine that you don't. I am not saying word on that. But... don't claim nor presume to know better than me if I am the one who wrote the thing and makes the thing. Presumptions and assumptions are fine, but if I state something clearly three times in a row then it is as it is. I would know wouldn't I?

She doesn't do that, nor did she do that. Throughout the conversations and story, one character mentions rumors about her but there is no evidence nor confirmation on it neither from story perspective neither from myself.

The story is set up that way to add mystery to it and make you wonder things, but key term is WONDER. Once more I will use presumptions term which are perfectly fine for any of us, but I fail to see where am I being unclear when I am saying and confirming that there is no NTR?

Character backgrounds get more fleshed out as the story progresses, and nothing is as it seems... but once again I'll firmly say this and not even bother replying again on these ridiculous posts.

There is NO NTR in this game, never WAS, never WILL be. Period.

Before judging and smacking the hammer as the jury, be sure to play and find out things instead of firmly stating things.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Once more, perfectly fine that you don't. I am not saying word on that. But... don't claim nor presume to know better than me if I am the one who wrote the thing and makes the thing. Presumptions and assumptions are fine, but if I state something clearly three times in a row then it is as it is. I would know wouldn't I?

She doesn't do that, nor did she do that. Throughout the conversations and story, one character mentions rumors about her but there is no evidence nor confirmation on it neither from story perspective neither from myself.

The story is set up that way to add mystery to it and make you wonder things, but key term is WONDER. Once more I will use presumptions term which are perfectly fine for any of us, but I fail to see where am I being unclear when I am saying and confirming that there is no NTR?

Character backgrounds get more fleshed out as the story progresses, and nothing is as it seems... but once again I'll firmly say this and not even bother replying again on these ridiculous posts.

There is NO NTR in this game, never WAS, never WILL be. Period.

Before judging and smacking the hammer as the jury, be sure to play and find out things instead of firmly stating things.
You said that she's a fucking slut. A slut fucks all the people she can. So sorry this game is not for me. Good luck with your game and hopefully your next game will be more to my liking.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You said that she's a fucking slut. A slut fucks all the people she can. So sorry this game is not for me. Good luck with your game and hopefully your next game will be more to my liking.
Slut is a term that defines a woman with many sexual partners, but a term slut can also be used to describe a woman's personality. She ACTS like one but she ISN'T one. Jesus christ... yeah... I'm fucking done here.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
can't believe on what im about to write......but god, I wished there was an option to reject that blowjob. cool story tho, im sticking around for shizuka <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
can't believe on what im about to write......but god, I wished there was an option to reject that blowjob. cool story tho, im sticking around for shizuka <3
I can't believe I am seeing this even! Well did you at least not keep the pictures from tablet?

And yes, Shizuka, must protecc!

Edit: Shizu smile a day keeps bitches away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Professor Black
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes