VN Ren'Py Completed Long Way Home [v1.0] [Mystic]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
RADWIMPS 前前前世? Kept me occupied long enough not to grasp - and I'm confident that I got it - your reference for Shizu till basically the end.
Ah yes! My man of culture. Glad to have you on board, and yes, I picked that one for a very good story reason. But shhh... no spoilers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: f-zoned

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
You said that she's a fucking slut. A slut fucks all the people she can. So sorry this game is not for me. Good luck with your game and hopefully your next game will be more to my liking.
Slut is a term that defines a woman with many sexual partners, but a term slut can also be used to describe a woman's personality. She ACTS like one but she ISN'T one. Jesus christ... yeah... I'm fucking done here.
Dev himself losing it at people being deliberately obtuse and accusing him of NTR when he's explicitly stated there will be no NTR was that one last push I needed to check out this game. :KEK: Look on the bright side, mysticcr, and good luck with your game!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Dev himself losing it at people being deliberately obtuse and accusing him of NTR when he's explicitly stated there will be no NTR was that one last push I needed to check out this game. :KEK: Look on the bright side, mysticcr, and good luck with your game!
I mean, it was simply mind blowing, ticking me off. To actually presume and declare you'd know better then me, when I am the one making the damn thing. Come on. Bloody joke. I'd say it was either trolling attempt or they just wanted to piss me off for a chuckle.

And thanks for checking it out, feel free to hit me with feedback via PM or something if you want. Or write it here even. And thanks, going good so far. Printing them updates fast.

P.S I saw your signature ''to all devs'' and yes, my favorite. Will do that :p

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Are you joking here? If a dev says there is no NTR then there is no NTR. I never had NTR in anything I did, I never will have it. Period. Thank you for the good wishes, but seriously... there's no NTR nor planned one man. Come on.
Just cause a dev says something isn't NTR.... doesn't make it true. NTR will still be NTR whether or not a dev wants it to be or not.

Devs don't get to change the meaning of things.

So if what you put in the game fits the definition of NTR ("To be taken from", which is broad af btw, some don't realise how broad it is, so thought it worth mentioning just in case). Then the game has NTR. Just because you personally don't want it to be, won't change that it is.

P.s. not saying this has NTR (wouldn't know haven't played it or read what scenes etc.) , just saying that the argument "If a dev says there is no NTR then there is no NTR." doesn't work.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just cause a dev says something isn't NTR.... doesn't make it true. NTR will still be NTR whether or not a dev wants it to be or not.

So if what you put in the game fits the definition of NTR ("To be taken from", which is fucking broad btw). Then the game has NTR. Just because you personally don't want it to be, won't change that it is.
Yet... there is none. And it came from a person that didn't even try it, instead they judged it by several terms mentioned in conversatins. By all means, do so yourself, and tell me do you find it.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Yet... there is none. And it came from a person that didn't even try it, instead they judged it by several terms mentioned in conversatins. By all means, do so yourself, and tell me do you find it.
Tbh, isn't it NTR that your protagonist is getting the blowjob and not me?

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
O don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to say the game has NTR, or judge the game itself.
My comment is purely centered on the comment it was replying to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldnr: There is some bad history of devs saying NTR isn't NTR, hence my comment. Have no thoughts on the game itself yet, from what I have read so far seems interesting so will download to check it out. And should have worded my previous comment better to provide more context to what I meant.

p.s. PROOFREAD things people! (I know I should have :KEK: )

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
O don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to say the game has NTR, or judge the game itself.
My comment is purely centered on the comment it was replying to.

tldnr: There is some bad history of devs saying NTR isn't NTR, hence my comment. Have no thoughts on the game itself yet, from what I have read so far seems interesting so will download to check it out. And should have worded my previous comment better to provide more context to what I meant.
That is perfectly fine and understandable. At least you explained things properly and as it is. I have zero issues with such a constructive reply, compared to what I got in first time.

And yes, sadly, that can happen. They say one thing but another happens... that being said it is also worth stating THEM and ME are different things. We're not all the same, would be absurd to claim otherwise. But I definitely understand concern of some people regarding NTR in games given such a history that you've mentioned.

So such reactions can be justified to a degree.

And aye, aye. Thanks for checking it out at least. Hope its up to your taste.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
mysticcr

On a different note, you might want to ask for thread control (so you can add tags, planned tags, dev notes etc. O and a big fat NO NTR So people won't keep bringing it up, under the desc is a nice spot that some devs like, others put it under dev notes or planned tags).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic and Ambir

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
mysticcr

On a different note, you might want to ask for thread control (so you can add tags, planned tags, dev notes etc. O and a big fat NO NTR So people won't keep bringing it up, under the desc is a nice spot that some devs like, others put it under dev notes or planned tags).
Didn't even know I can do that. Thank you m' man. <3

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020

So if what you put in the game fits the definition of NTR ("To be taken from", which is broad af btw, some don't realise how broad it is, so thought it worth mentioning just in case). Then the game has NTR. Just because you personally don't want it to be, won't change that it is.

P.s. not saying this has NTR (wouldn't know haven't played it or read what scenes etc.) , just saying that the argument "If a dev says there is no NTR then there is no NTR." doesn't work.
I get what you're trying to say, but I'm personally not a fan of this "err on the side of caution and always assume the worst" mentality. Yes, there are devs who have tried to pass NTR content as "totally not NTR, guys, trust!!1", and these people deserve all of your derision and ridicule. But when a new dev declares that his game will contain no NTR, I think it's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt, take him up on his word and give him an opportunity to prove himself.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That is perfectly fine and understandable. At least you explained things properly and as it is. I have zero issues with such a constructive reply, compared to what I got in first time.

And yes, sadly, that can happen. They say one thing but another happens... that being said it is also worth stating THEM and ME are different things. We're not all the same, would be absurd to claim otherwise. But I definitely understand concern of some people regarding NTR in games given such a history that you've mentioned.

So such reactions can be justified to a degree.

And aye, aye. Thanks for checking it out at least. Hope its up to your taste.
if the yandere is anything like hayan from regressoer instruction manual... I will be a happy boy. (Hayan best girl, and just the right amount of yandere)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I get what you're trying to say, but I'm personally not a fan of this "err on the side of caution and always assume the worst" mentality. Yes, there are devs who have tried to pass NTR content as "totally not NTR, guys, trust!!1", and these people deserve all of your derision and ridicule. But when a new dev declares that his game will contain no NTR, I think it's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt, take him up on his word and give him an opportunity to prove himself.
Ah, I didn't mean it that way. I do get way you are saying. My point was more on semantics than anything (how it is worded).

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I realise how I should have proof-read it :KEK:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Yuna fucks the whole town it's ntr. Sorry but I won't play your game, good luck.
Bro, you're actually stupid LMAO The Dev stated multiple times that there's not gonna be any NTR so just accept it? If you don't wanna play the game, just don't bother commenting. Nobody cares.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
if the yandere is anything like hayan from regressoer instruction manual... I will be a happy boy. (Hayan best girl, and just the right amount of yandere)
I wouldn't call Yuna specifically a ''yandere''. Her personality is difficult to put in words for me honestly. But I do not believe Yandere would be a fitting term for her, yet she MAY and perhaps WILL give you such a feeling. Especially due to her facial expressions and manner of speech and what not.

Bro, you're actually stupid LMAO The Dev stated multiple times that there's not gonna be any NTR so just accept it? If you don't wanna play the game, just don't bother commenting. Nobody cares.
Ah, I see you're a man of common sense as well. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Casseh

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I wouldn't call Yuna specifically a ''yandere''. Her personality is difficult to put in words for me honestly. But I do not believe Yandere would be a fitting term for her, yet she MAY and perhaps WILL give you such a feeling. Especially due to her facial expressions and manner of speech and what not.
Ah my mistake, for some reason had thought yandere was in the tags :S

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ah my mistake, for some reason had thought yandere was in the tags :S
Ah, s'fine! :D When it comes to Yuna, you'll either love her or you'll hate her like... well... apparently everyone so far. Rare few love her. Shizuka seems to be the sweetheart to everyone apparently.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
May I ask: Did you expect something else? ;)
Hah, hard to say. I thought there were some people who'd actually enjoy her personality and what not. But I can see how she can annoy the player and each player would prefer Shizuka.

Plus... bunny outfit, I mean, come on. *Chef kiss*

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes