VN Ren'Py Completed Long Way Home [v1.0] [Mystic]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
uhoh. kinda worried about shizuka now with that ending
It is fine, it is just one of many values for branching down the line. But it won't play that much of an impact that it would risk something with Shizu, even if it did plenty of ways to fix the situation. You're safe bro!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
can't believe on what im about to write......but god, I wished there was an option to reject that blowjob. cool story tho, im sticking around for shizuka <3
gotta agree. for 2 reasons.

1: Yuna doesnt appeal to me. (bitch)

2. and most importantly a choice is taken away from the player on whether or not we want to engage with that character. Although its a BJ it also forces the blackmail kink on you so it makes me think we wont have an option on what kinks or characters we wanna interact/hook up with.

blackmail can be a part of the story sure. but in a sexual context against the MC...well it aint for me.

so far it comes off as "you dont like Yuna? well tough shit you're gonne be with her regardless!"

idk thats just my thoughts on it.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020

2. and most importantly a choice is taken away from the player on whether or not we want to engage with that character. Although its a BJ it also forces the blackmail kink on you so it makes me think we wont have an option on what kinks or characters we wanna interact/hook up with.

blackmail can be a part of the story sure. but in a sexual context against the MC...well it aint for me.

so far it comes off as "you dont like Yuna? well tough shit you're gonne be with her regardless!"

Yea she was moving way too fast for my taste, like for real, mc had 1 short zoom call with her, and then met her in person for less than a few minutes next thing u know shes down on her knees.
I don't really mind about her slutty personality, but the fact that she blackmails you too (with or without keeping the pictures) kinda leaves a sour taste.

Reactions: Look-see

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Yep, people be hating. :ROFLMAO: Understandable, I made her and she pisses even me off!

And that last sentence of yours, yes, that is how it APPEARS but that is not and WILL NOT be such. I had to simply establish her character to be... well... as you said, (bitch). But you'll have choice and control over it, one way or another. Don't worry. (y)

Takeshi default name....
Alright takeshi default-san, what's you in for? :Kappa:
A lot of things.

Yea she was moving way too fast for my taste, like for real, mc had 1 short zoom call with her, and then met her in person for less than a few minutes next thing u know shes down on her knees.
I don't really mind about her slutty personality, but the fact that she blackmails you too (with or without keeping the pictures) kinda leaves a sour taste.
There's been a week time skip wasn't there or something? Would need to go back to check. And yes, the blackmail part is what seemingly is the thing that ticks ppl off.

Either way, as I explained above... don't worry about it. You'll be able to deal with her in few ways so if you really don't want her crazy ass on you, you'll be able to do that! :D

Yes... it is. xD

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yep, people be hating. :ROFLMAO: Understandable, I made her and she pisses even me off!

And that last sentence of yours, yes, that is how it APPEARS but that is not and WILL NOT be such. I had to simply establish her character to be... well... as you said, (bitch). But you'll have choice and control over it, one way or another. Don't worry. (y)

A lot of things.

There's been a week time skip wasn't there or something? Would need to go back to check. And yes, the blackmail part is what seemingly is the thing that ticks ppl off.

Either way, as I explained above... don't worry about it. You'll be able to deal with her in few ways so if you really don't want her crazy ass on you, you'll be able to do that! :D

Yes... it is. xD
funny thing is i can deal with her behaviour to a certain degree it's just the forced sexual content that bugs me.:ROFLMAO:

like you said. that how she APPEARS. ok i get that. it makes me interested to see how she can be redeemed if at all later on. AND THEN if i have the choice to pursue her i might give her a shot. but at the moment like i said if i had the choice i'd avoid the BJ.

still curious though.(y)

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
funny thing is i can deal with her behaviour to a certain degree it's just the forced sexual content that bugs me.:ROFLMAO:

like you said. that how she APPEARS. ok i get that. it makes me interested to see how she can be redeemed if at all later on. AND THEN if i have the choice to pursue her i might give her a shot. but at the moment like i said if i had the choice i'd avoid the BJ.

still curious though.(y)
Yep. Pretty much and nothing is as it APPEARS, let us stick to that term heavily here. Because as mentioned in overview, everyone has some secret. Literally none of them are as they appear at first due to the story being as it is... which I won't go ahead and simply spoil.

What I can say is though... when it comes to Shizuka. She's supposed to be the main route, and she's the most genuine and sweet character in there. I mean if you compare her to Yuna, you just wanna hug and protect. And Yuna, you wanna bitch slap with back of your hand right now.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong, i think there "incest" tag is missing:unsure:
Promising start, keep it up!
Good Luck!
I think you are wrong. I was pondering about that but... there is nothing of the sort that would indicate on it. So there's no incest currently here.

• Sad
Reactions: Lonely Daydreamer

Lonely Daydreamer

Jan 14, 2022
I think you are wrong. I was pondering about that but... there is nothing of the sort that would indicate on it. So there's no incest currently here.
Shoot, i have thought you made secret incest patch or patched version. Sorry for bothering you:HideThePain:
With incest or not this game might become something big in future.
Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Shoot, i have thought you made secret incest patch or patched version. Sorry for bothering you:HideThePain:
With incest or not this game might become something big in future.
Good luck and thanks for sharing.
That is a big possibility, and hardly bothered. Don't worry, this isn't the only project I had in mind. And regarding that incest patch... there is a possibility. I'll leave it at that.

Lonely Daydreamer

Jan 14, 2022
(As you probably know)Pateron does not allow incest. Incest patch allow to change landlady to mom and roommate to sister, ect. You can also allow player to write relationship by himself/herself at start of game. On f95 zone are tons of games with incest patches for players who wants to live in incest fantasy:KEK:;)
I think that info might be useful for you if mc will want to visit his family in future.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So I'm looking and I see a blackmail tag here. Is this meant as a vanilla game that just has some light co-ercion. Or is there a bit of kinkyness to it?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
(As you probably know)Pateron does not allow incest. Incest patch allow to change landlady to mom and roommate to sister, ect. You can also allow player to write relationship by himself/herself at start of game. On f95 zone are tons of games with incest patches for players who wants to live in incest fantasy:KEK:;)
I think that info might be useful for you if mc will want to visit his family in future.
I'm aware, yes, thank you. That being said... that depends. In this one, probably not. Sequel? Maybe? Depends if people will like it enough for me to make a sequel.

So I'm looking and I see a blackmail tag here. Is this meant as a vanilla game that just has some light co-ercion. Or is there a bit of kinkyness to it?
Not sure how to answer this one lol. So I'll explain why the blackmail tag in a spoiler since... well... it is a spoiler xD

The Main character is blackmailed into sex by one of the female characters, hence the blackmail tag. Simplest way to put it. Not sure does that answer your question or not.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
I see the preview pics: "looks ... familiar". I meet Shizu: "... very familiar...". You follow someone through a crowd: "..."
I'm in!

Edit: Have to say that the menu did a good job confusing me long enough - audibly.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I see the preview pics: "looks ... familiar". I meet Shizu: "... very familiar...". You follow someone through a crowd: "..."
I'm in!

Edit: Have to say that the menu did a good job confusing me long enough - audibly.
Menu confused you lol? How come? And ah... you recognized Shizu or?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes