krish719

Jul 30, 2021
After playing your last update version i want to said your game is worst Too much characters and mc screen time is less can't understand storyline You should focus mc storyline first after you can add other characters like main original game and you need future tags Milf and incest
There is list of planned tags like incest , harem in the genre section and there is also mind control tag just no NTR and dev already said they are not gonna do that , so why don't you move on and play games which have NTR rather than spamming the thread or acting as a troll

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NightShades

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Please add mind control mom or NTR mom scenes like original game
MC's mom is dead and buried. Necrophilia and NTR don't mix well.
Are we playing two different protagonists? I thought Luke and Nightstar were the same person but now I think I just confused myself. Thanks.
James (Nightstar) was the protagonist of my previous game LoI, Luke is the protagonist of this game.
WTF you mean? I put his nick in seach and find only this Project....
It's a long story. The game I worked on earlier was Lord of Imagination.
Weird we are given an opportunity to change name of Nightstar in the begiining but we can't change name of MC ( Luke ) .
That's because you could name your protagonist in LoI who gave the player a lot more freedom with where you want to go with that character but this game makes you play a specific character instead.

Justin monrow

Jul 4, 2022
James (Nightstar) was the protagonist of my previous game LoI, Luke is the protagonist of this game.
That's because you could name your protagonist in LoI who gave the player a lot more freedom with where you want to go with that character but this game makes you play a specific character instead.
Since we are able to change name for Nightstar / James , In future Will this gonna be like multiple protagonist game where we are gonna make decisions for both Luke and James dev ? Or will it focus only on Luke ?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Since we are able to change name for Nightstar / James , In future Will this gonna be like multiple protagonist game where we are gonna make decisions for both Luke and James dev ? Or will it focus only on Luke ?
It'll focus only on Luke. James has his own game that I'll focus on later.

Reactions: Justin monrow

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Wait...so LOI is continuing after this game is done or nah?

Edit: Nevermind, just read the reply above, looks like the dev is continuing that a few months later.

roctfore

Jun 16, 2021
In the future sex scenes, Hope they will be animation for vaginal and ass sex. It would be better if the controlled girl can have more glowing or significant eye change, making it easier to tell in some environment, which in this update is hard to tell for the interviewer in green environment and Nyra in the dark room. Anyway, I still hope LOI can be restarted soon! Hard control is always my favorite, and complex plots really don't improve much in the adult game, in my opinion.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
this is confusing as hell, this is a game based off a already abandoned game where we could name the MC, but here we are forced to play as someone named Luke while being able to name the previous MC who is now a secondary character? Seems like it's a stunt to retain some of the people who like to name their MC's instead of being stuck w/ generic names.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
In the future sex scenes, Hope they will be animation for vaginal and ass sex. It would be better if the controlled girl can have more glowing or significant eye change, making it easier to tell in some environment, which in this update is hard to tell for the interviewer in green environment and Nyra in the dark room. Anyway, I still hope LOI can be restarted soon! Hard control is always my favorite, and complex plots really don't improve much in the adult game, in my opinion.
Animations are not a priority because the game is making like 20 dollars right now and I don't know how to do them. Which means outsourcing. I'm fine with this game not making any money but I don't want to actively lose money on it.
Sure, the light in the eyes could be fixed. As I said earlier, I didn't put much thought into it.
Depends on the plot. In general, yeah. But it just gives the player more room to grow more attached to the characters.
this is confusing as hell, this is a game based off a already abandoned game where we could name the MC, but here we are forced to play as someone named Luke while being able to name the previous MC who is now a secondary character? Seems like it's a stunt to retain some of the people who like to name their MC's instead of being stuck w/ generic names.
Part of it is that I don't want to give all of the answers right away. Part of it is that while it's not required to play LoI, you'd be better off actually playing it.
It would be a pretty sad stunt, wouldn't it? It's done for consistency's sake. If you named your character X in LoI, you can do the same in Loose Ends and not break the immersion.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Don't know if this has been asked or not, but how does this game play compared to the last one. I recall the other being slammed for En Tee Argh content, so I didn't play it. So:

1. Do I have to play the other game to understand the story?
1a. And if not, what does it add to do so?
2. I also understand that this game takes place many updates into the first version LoI, so what does that mean exactly?
3. Are we playing the same protagonist of the first one?
4. If not, will we be "bumping heads" with LI's from the first game making it a little En Tee Argh-ish?
5. As a spiritual successor in a way, does this game take the same stance of En Tee Argh as the first game?
6. Is that hot demon chick on the front cover bangable? :love:
7. I see Rape as one of the tags, any LI's involved?
8. How are you?
8a. Are you eating well?
Edit: I forgot the most important question, question 9
9. Will there be Incest family loving in this game?
I'm excited to see what this game will try to do, just wanted to ask some questions before I dig in :)

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Don't know if this has been asked or not, but how does this game play compared to the last one. I recall the other being slammed for En Tee Argh content, so I didn't play it. So:

1. Do I have to play the other game to understand the story?
1a. And if not, what does it add to do so?
2. I also understand that this game takes place many updates into the first version LoI, so what does that mean exactly?
3. Are we playing the same protagonist of the first one?
4. If not, will we be "bumping heads" with LI's from the first game making it a little En Tee Argh-ish?
5. As a spiritual successor in a way, does this game take the same stance of En Tee Argh as the first game?
6. Is that hot demon chick on the front cover bangable? :love:
7. I see Rape as one of the tags, any LI's involved?
8. How are you?
8a. Are you eating well?
Edit: I forgot the most important question, question 9
9. Will there be Incest family loving in this game?
I'm excited to see what this game will try to do, just wanted to ask some questions before I dig in :)
1. I've tried to make Loose Ends as accessible as possible but there is a lot of world-building to do. So you're better off playing LoI than not.
1a. The world-building mostly, there are a few factions involved. It'd be harder to pick up everything that's going on.
2. It means it's taking place when LoI is just about to end. That means the characters from LoI are in a much different place than where we left them but if you played the game you can guess what may have happened that led them to where they are.
3. No. We're playing a totally different character. James, the LoI protag is one of the antagonists in this game.
4. They'll be bumping heads, yes but not about fucking the LIs. James wants to kill the LIs, I don't want to spoil what happens too much though.
5. No. LoI reboot probably won't have NTR either. And the NTR in LoI was avoidable.
6. By Luke, the Loose Ends,MC? No. By James, the LoI MC, yes.
7. Yes, the rape tag is CNC to be precise.
8. Horny.
8a. Benefits of working out. You can't not eat well.
9. Yes but not mum-son or sis-bro given the mom and sis are dead. It's aunt and niece and it'll come eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
5. No. LoI reboot probably won't have NTR either. And the NTR in LoI was avoidable.
With NTR in regards to LoI is that the Dev dedicated full updates to NTR or Non-NTR is what what I meant.
I hope the "probably" becomes a hard no soon ;)

6. By Luke, the Loose Ends,MC? No. By James, the LoI MC, yes.
If the girl in the front cover isn't romance-able why base the games promotion on her? Wouldn't that be confusing for people that want to get involved with her? You can't present us with promise of a trip to Hawaii and send us to France. I mean sure, France is nice, but I want to crash into some "BIG (demonic) waves" :devilish:

7. Yes, the rape tag is CNC to be precise.
Next time add some parenthesis/brackets to this, I had to really think about what that meant considering I'm not a rapeplay guy. Consensual Non-Consent is not in the wheelhouse of every one on this site.
9. Yes but not mum-son or sis-bro given the mom and sis are dead. It's aunt and niece and it'll come eventually.
Throw in his grandma and we're square! Better be bloodrelated, I don't do diet incest :p

Also, blah blah blah, add incest into upcoming tags, blah blah blah, stoke interest, blah blah blah
Edit: I already see it in the tags. My bad!
Thanks for the responses! Good luck and let me download now!

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
With NTR in regards to LoI is that the Dev dedicated full updates to NTR or Non-NTR is what what I meant.
I hope the "probably" becomes a hard no soon ;)

If the girl in the front cover isn't romance-able why base the games promotion on her? Wouldn't that be confusing for people that want to get involved with her? You can't present us with promise of a trip to Hawaii and send us to France. I mean sure, France is nice, but I want to crash into some "BIG (demonic) waves" :devilish:

Next time add some parenthesis/brackets to this, I had to really think about what that meant considering I'm not a rapeplay guy. Consensual Non-Consent is not in the wheelhouse of every one on this site.

Throw in his grandma and we're square! Better be bloodrelated, I don't do diet incest :p

Also, blah blah blah, add incest into upcoming tags, blah blah blah, stoke interest, blah blah blah.
Edit: I already see it in the tags. My bad!
Thanks for the responses! Good luck and let me download now!
Depends on a lot of things. I really don't want to disappoint the NTR fans given they were the people who've supported the game for the longest but practically speaking, NTR didn't make a ton of sense in that game, it doesn't make a lot of money, makes you miserable when you're writing it and attracts a lot of annoying fighting between NTR haters and non haters.

She still plays an important role. And she will have sex scenes, just not with the Loose Ends MC.

CNC is just an underutilized genre. If people play the game when it's completed and don't like it then I'd be willing to believe people on this site don't like CNC in general.

Reactions: sn3p

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm wondering why you're not allowing naming of the MC in this game?
Would it not have been a thing to name the MC from LoI and also name the MC here?

As it is, I don't get much of a sense of actually playing as the MC, particularly because you actually also play from the other MC's perspective starting from that interview and that MC has a name the reader picked while the "real" MC just has some generic name that no one gives a shit about.
Its very disjointed.
It feels like this is actually written as a multiple protag VN but not being "sold" as such because multi protag is actually reasonably unpopular.

For me, when I'm playing through a VN as the MC I'd rather not be playing from multiple character's perspectives but rather see it from the MCs eyes, so to speak.
I would rather have seen the antagonist's interview on a TV or something while watching as the MC.
Seeing it from the antagonist's perspective didn't really make any sense, how would our MC know any of what went on behind the scenes?

Does what I'm saying make sense?

Reactions: harem.king