Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm talking about Sznuk (Agentgames) leaving the game
Didn't know it was a story disagreement that caused them to leave. Big oof! Too bad you had to pull up your sleeves and do it alone, but if this goes in another "direction" that is less impeded, I'd say it was worth it. I was gonna play Loose Ends, but I remembered you saying that playing LoI is important, so I downloaded LoI Chapter 4.0. I'm not interested in every touching En Tee Argh content, so I went with that one. It took FOREVER because the only available link had a download speed of like 35kb.

I hope I'm not missing anything since En Tee Argh path is 4.5. I don't know if anything else was added to the main story or just the route.

I'll be sure to share my thoughts once I've finished it.

(Note: I use the longer version of the three letter word because I don't want people searching it and wind up on my posts misunderstanding the CURRENT game and talking about how you're adding it :) )

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
I enjoyed LOI so I'm glad to see this story come to fruition.

One thing i've read throughout the thread is not being able to change the MCs name. I'm someone who always changes the MCs name, but I understand that it doesn't exactly fit into the devs vision. However, this is something that a lot of people tend to be against and will likely result in a good chunk of people not wanting to play through the story (something I've seen happen countless times) I can see a modder coming along down the line with a walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod that also allows players to change the MCs name. Another thing is that we have the option to change the name of the LOIs MCs name, however, from changing MC names countless times, I revert my thinking that the named character is the MC and not a different character so it's a bit confusing and may be better to just make LOIs MCs name forced.

Regarding NTR... Pass lol. I did see that NTR wasn't planned which I give a big thumbs up to (y). Harem and NTR don't mix so if you're planning on doing one, don't do the other. They're at opposite ends of a spectrum.

Giving the option to turn on or off named saves is something that could be beneficial to add. Usually just a click on/off button works

The story seems to be interesting, however we jump straight into it without much info. It feels like you went 0-60 when you should still be revving the engine. Slow down the pacing of the story will make everything flow better imo.

Overall, I look forward to upcoming updates and wish the dev the best of luck.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Didn't know it was a story disagreement that caused them to leave. Big oof! Too bad you had to pull up your sleeves and do it alone, but if this goes in another "direction" that is less impeded, I'd say it was worth it. I was gonna play Loose Ends, but I remembered you saying that playing LoI is important, so I downloaded LoI Chapter 4.0. I'm not interested in every touching En Tee Argh content, so I went with that one. It took FOREVER because the only available link had a download speed of like 35kb.

I hope I'm not missing anything since En Tee Argh path is 4.5. I don't know if anything else was added to the main story or just the route.

I'll be sure to share my thoughts once I've finished it.

(Note: I use the longer version of the three letter word because I don't want people searching it and wind up on my posts misunderstanding the CURRENT game and talking about how you're adding it :) )
No, it was external factors that led him to leave. What I meant was I was going to explore what happens when you use your powers on Zel and before I could do that Sznuk abandoned the game.
I enjoyed LOI so I'm glad to see this story come to fruition.

One thing i've read throughout the thread is not being able to change the MCs name. I'm someone who always changes the MCs name, but I understand that it doesn't exactly fit into the devs vision. However, this is something that a lot of people tend to be against and will likely result in a good chunk of people not wanting to play through the story (something I've seen happen countless times) I can see a modder coming along down the line with a walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod that also allows players to change the MCs name. Another thing is that we have the option to change the name of the LOIs MCs name, however, from changing MC names countless times, I revert my thinking that the named character is the MC and not a different character so it's a bit confusing and may be better to just make LOIs MCs name forced.

Regarding NTR... Pass lol. I did see that NTR wasn't planned which I give a big thumbs up to (y). Harem and NTR don't mix so if you're planning on doing one, don't do the other. They're at opposite ends of a spectrum.

Giving the option to turn on or off named saves is something that could be beneficial to add. Usually just a click on/off button works

The story seems to be interesting, however we jump straight into it without much info. It feels like you went 0-60 when you should still be revving the engine. Slow down the pacing of the story will make everything flow better imo.

Overall, I look forward to upcoming updates and wish the dev the best of luck.
Enough people seem to want it that I at least have to consider adding an option to add a custom name. I'll talk to Rich, the coder of the game, and see what he thinks about the matter. If I do add the name-changing option, it'll probably be available for both of the characters with an explanation of the complications that might ensue because of it.

Yeah, I know. That's one of the reasons why there's no NTR in this game.

Sure, Rich can do that I think.

That is true but the problem is that there just isn't a lot of time. If I'm realistic about finishing this game quickly I have to do a bunch of things in a single scene. That being said, the second chapter would give the characters more room to breathe.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No, it was external factors that led him to leave. What I meant was I was going to explore what happens when you use your powers on Zel and before I could do that Sznuk abandoned the game.

Enough people seem to want it that I at least have to consider adding an option to add a custom name. I'll talk to Rich, the coder of the game, and see what he thinks about the matter. If I do add the name-changing option, it'll probably be available for both of the characters with an explanation of the complications that might ensue because of it.

Yeah, I know. That's one of the reasons why there's no NTR in this game.

Sure, Rich can do that I think.

That is true but the problem is that there just isn't a lot of time. If I'm realistic about finishing this game quickly I have to do a bunch of things in a single scene. That being said, the second chapter would give the characters more room to breathe.
I can see that. Still, I'd rather you take the reigns than the dude who flaked.

I would like to say that I, and the rest of us, appreciate your communication and we genuinely wish you the best. That's right, I spoke for everyone in this thread. Sue me! :p

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I love how engaging you are Sihil in the community, and for those who shows interest in your game.
that is not very often i see that. Just hope it does not take to much of your time :)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I love how engaging you are Sihil in the community, and for those who shows interest in your game.
that is not very often i see that. Just hope it does not take to much of your time :)
Right after the game comes here it's busy but after that I only need to reply now and then so it's fine. Besides, listening to feedback is an important but underrated part of the development process.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i think probably the best way to gauge the interest in players desire for a name change option would be to put out a Poll on the next release of the game. if you were to do it now only those who get notifications on the thread would see it.

i am aware thats a ways off since the game was just updated recently. but it's just a thought.

Reactions: Sihil

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
We were going to explore what would happen if you use your powers on her in episode 5 of LoI but you know how that turned out.
Would there ever be a Episode 5 at thispoint? Im a little out of touch with Loi but i loved it.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just saw the new Ashley Model. Please change it if possible. Its looks bad
I like Ashley's model but I'll probably conduct a poll on Patreon sometime down the road for choosing her, Olivia, and Sara. Zel will stay the same.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe you should conduct polls here as well. To have a bigger mass feedback
I'll conduct a separate poll for non-patrons as well on my Patreon page but in case of a disagreement between the patrons and non-patrons, the patrons would be favored.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'll conduct a separate poll for non-patrons as well on my Patreon page but in case of a disagreement between the patrons and non-patrons, the patrons would be favored.
Just wanted to say I appreciate your hard work and look forward to your next update!

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
We have a good game here. I got dissapointed when LOI got paused abruptly, but thats life, what can you do. One thing i gotta say though, the mom model from LOI was top notch. With a bit of adaptation and remodelling (if needed), it would certainly help to make the new game or the new LOI version pretty sucessful. Hoping to see more from Loose ends soon!

Last edited: