Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I really like her model. Character was pretty good too
Well, I do have her model saved but the problem is that it's kinda outdated so I'll probably end up changing the model. Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll like the new one as well. The character will stay the same of course. But the situation regarding her and the MC will be different from the beginning.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Well, I do have her model saved but the problem is that it's kinda outdated so I'll probably end up changing the model. Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll like the new one as well. The character will stay the same of course. But the situation regarding her and the MC will be different from the beginning.
That sounds good to me. I look forward to seeing what she looks like updated

Reactions: Sihil

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Awesome to see you still at it!

I know it's easier said than done, but forget the haters. Go hard R and Mind Control if you want. Make it optional for the hypocrites who can't separate fantasy from reality. Unless of course the CNC aspect is fully your intention for the story lol. Anyway, can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Awesome to see you still at it!

I know it's easier said than done, but forget the haters. Go hard R and Mind Control if you want. Make it optional for the hypocrites who can't separate fantasy from reality. Unless of course the CNC aspect is fully your intention for the story lol. Anyway, can't wait to see more of your stuff!
No, it is my intention to go CNC, I've already done and will do more hard mind control in Lord of Imagination. Plus, I feel like CNC is an underexplored area in sex games in general and I can do a lot with it.

Reactions: Avidius7

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
No, it is my intention to go CNC
I assume this doesn't refer to Computer Numerical Control machining. What is CNC in the kink world?

Edit: NVM urban dictionary filled me in xD

I've already done and will do more hard mind control in Lord of Imagination.
Will do? You're going to pick up LoI again? Or are you saying you'll incorporate hard mind control like from LoI into this game?

• Haha
Reactions: Avidius7

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I assume this doesn't refer to Computer Numerical Control machining. What is CNC in the kink world?

Edit: NVM urban dictionary filled me in xD

Will do? You're going to pick up LoI again? Or are you saying you'll incorporate hard mind control like from LoI into this game?
Few months down the road I'll continue LoI

Last edited:
Reactions: Varxen

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Huh, wasn't expecting the prologue to be here already.

Anal, cheating, corruption, creampie, drugs, dystopian setting, fantasy, harem, incest, male domination, mind control, multiple ending, pregnancy, rape (CNC), superpowers

No, the previous MC is the percieved antagonist. The previous game had good and bad paths, this one just had the bad path. Generally, there'll be fewer choices so that I can finish this game quickly. There'll be mind control though it'll be more subdued. The MC is a massive cunt and pretty much the polar opposite compared to the LoI protag.

Edit: This is no longer true. The MC is going no longer going to be a "massive" cunt. Not in the beginning anyway. There'll be both good and bad paths now.
Please add mind control mom or NTR mom scenes like original game

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I thought I recognised that lady... reading the dev notes made it clear... I actually don't remember most of this from LoI, it says it's set during the game but it feels like it must be way after it finished, and I'm fairly sure I played the latest release before it died... it might have just been easier to do a complete standalone thing without any of the baggage.

Hasn't quite gripped me the same so far, but it's just been a lot of setup to be fair and we've yet to get into the meat of it... I like that it looks like the MC can be ruthless... I'm hoping for lots of corruption and mind control action... mainly I'm happy about the return of the demon lady as she's basically perfect, though I doubt there's any chance of us making her into a loving little wife.

Reactions: MasterDk78

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good Luck with the game. You are going to have to deal with a lot of haters here but good luck on moving this forward.

I'm very interested to see where this goes. :):unsure::coffee:

Last edited: