juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
WoW, i missed a lot of drama.

Well, i liked LoI in general, i just think it was too chaotic and the Black dude was honestly making the story worse and worse ever since the NTR drama ocurred.

I will give this game a chance, i just hope it doesnt have an equivalent to that guy (not only because of the NTR, but because that character it was disrupting the story IMHO)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It may be that this question has already been answered but here it goes, when you finish this game and return to LoI, do you intend to restart the story or continue from where you are?

In case of restart, do you pretend that it is still "love" and "ntr" the paths or will it take another direction?

Regardless of the questions, I wish you luck in this project, as long as the story makes sense, it can be a great success.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It may be that this question has already been answered but here it goes, when you finish this game and return to LoI, do you intend to restart the story or continue from where you are?

In case of restart, do you pretend that it is still "love" and "ntr" the paths or will it take another direction?

Regardless of the questions, I wish you luck in this project, as long as the story makes sense, it can be a great success.
Once this story is over, I'll begin the story from scratch and the title will either be changed to Lord Imperator or Queen of the Night. Every character except Zel will be reworked. As for the paths, the good and evil paths would be identical in structure to LoI, only more tightly written. NTR would, unfortunately, be abandoned for a multitude of reasons.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Once this story is over, I'll begin the story from scratch and the title will either be changed to Lord Imperator or Queen of the Night. Every character except Zel will be reworked. As for the paths, the good and evil paths would be identical in structure to LoI, only more tightly written. NTR would, unfortunately, be abandoned for a multitude of reasons.
Perfect, it's probably the best decision, regarding the story having a better congruence, and regarding the ntr for my part don't worry XD, but I'm always serious and when the story can "defend" itself I don't think it's a problem and it will be interesting, good luck.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so this game and the new loi wouldnt have ntr? do the LI's crossover? dont know if that would technically be considered ntr and does this game have good and evl paths or just evil?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I highly doubt that. Because that would mean anybody would be able to reproduce/duplicate another's game visual and world without the original owners permission effectively recreating said IP and I'm pretty sure copyright doesn't work like that.
Um. Actually, I think anyone CAN reproduce or duplicate another persons game. Look at Big Brother. Dark Silver did it. Now there is a "Big Brother - Another Story" by Aleksey90. It is the exact same game with a different name. Just thought I'd point that out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Um. Actually, I think anyone CAN reproduce or duplicate another persons game. Look at Big Brother. Dark Silver did it. Now there is a "Big Brother - Another Story" by Aleksey90. It is the exact same game with a different name. Just thought I'd point that out.
I mean even if they cant, realistically whos gonna take anyone to court over it right? Sure maybe they can get a patreon page down, but if they keep making the game after that, how many indie devs have the time and money to go through their countries legal system for that? Its really only something to be afraid of from big companies like Nintendo.

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, listen up fuckers because I am tired of repeating myself over and over again.
Here's a short(?) summary of all the drama.
- Sznuk with his irl friend creates Lord of Imagination, I play the first update, find it interesting and tell him I'm interested in writing for the game. The conversation ultimately went nowhere. If you don't like the title of the game, blame them.

- His friend leaves after like 2 updates, he was expecting this to be a massive cash cow, it wasn't. Sznuk takes me up on the offer. We agree on a sixty-forty partnership (pay attention to that word because it will be important later.)

- We work on the game for over a year and a half, all the while we pay for any expenses that come along for the game together, like paying for Rich's work of coding.

-Suddenly Sznuk locks me out of Patreon, dms me on discord that he's quitting, makes an announcement on the LoI discord and Patreon and then deletes the discord, after a while he also deleted the post on Patreon as well.

- I tell him to give me everything I need to continue the game and he refuses because apparently, I don't "legally" own the game. English is not his first language. He meant I don't have any moral rights to the game, not even a portion of it.

-I contest that but I can't really do much.

- Rich had like 3 files from the original game from which I had to reverse engineer Zel's model. I decided to create a spin-off which will be around episode 8-9 of the original game in the corruption path. That way I'll have a way to figure out how to create renders and still have something to show for the lost time.

- That brings us here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Just once though, for the love of God.
I just want to know if this game will only have a corruption path story and not a path love story
not even with Zel

I ask because I'm not into rape or corruption

and don't worry I'm only going to ask this question once

honestly I was hoping for something a bit more romantic with Zel
if the answer is no Romance

then I will have to wait for your next game hopefully with a Romance story

but keep in mind for your next game I expect to see a gothic-looking girl with glowing eyes and a badass look
lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm the story doesn't catch me personally at all, do i play multiple characters? in the images it looks like it. also not a big fan of playing a young stud - unless he can get cucked/cheated/ntrd on or can play lose interest of girls and lose them to other guys. (just my personal kink ofc) but the renders look nice and the girls and their cuves really much too. any old/ugly guy planned? if not i don't mind since its your game and the majority decides. just asking for my own interest since i really like the girls

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So will the character models be the same? How much will they be reworked? Just backstory, or personality, names, etc?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I just want to know if this game will only have a corruption path story and not a path love story
not even with Zel

I ask because I'm not into rape or corruption

and don't worry I'm only going to ask this question once

honestly I was hoping for something a bit more romantic with Zel
if the answer is no Romance

then I will have to wait for your next game hopefully with a Romance story

but keep in mind for your next game I expect to see a gothic-looking girl with glowing eyes and a badass look
lol
-This game will not have rape in the conventional sense; One of the female characters will have a CNC fetish. The mind control is a lot tamer. It will make more sense in the next update.
-Zel won't be a love interest. But she has a sister who is a love interest. She hasn't been introduced in this update but will make an appearance in the next update. She will be a romance option.
hm the story doesn't catch me personally at all, do i play multiple characters? in the images it looks like it. also not a big fan of playing a young stud - unless he can get cucked/cheated/ntrd on or can play lose interest of girls and lose them to other guys. (just my personal kink ofc) but the renders look nice and the girls and their cuves really much too. any old/ugly guy planned? if not i don't mind since its your game and the majority decides. just asking for my own interest since i really like the girls
The prolog follows multiple female characters but the rest of the chapters will only follow the male MC and occasionally the MC from LoI. There is an old guy in the story if that's what you're asking but no, he's not involved in the sexual aspects of the game. Sorry, this game is primarily a harem game and it won't feature NTR.
So will the character models be the same? How much will they be reworked? Just backstory, or personality, names, etc?
So, the thing is that the models used in LoI are pretty old by now. So yes, the characters models will be changed. Depending on how much money this game makes, I would love to use upgraded models from LoI in the future but that comes down the line. Their personalities/backstories will stay the same. Names, I don't know right now. James and Zel will probably have the same names but the rest, we'll see.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So, the thing is that the models used in LoI are pretty old by now. So yes, the characters models will be changed. Depending on how much money this game makes, I would love to use upgraded models from LoI in the future but that comes down the line. Their personalities/backstories will stay the same. Names, I don't know right now. James and Zel will probably have the same names but the rest, we'll see.
Will they at least look pretty close to the same but upgraded...if that makes sense? Will Zel be a love interests in that game?

Sep 3, 2020
-This game will not have rape in the conventional sense. One of the female characters will have a CNC fetish. The mind control is a lot tamer. It will make more sense in the next update.
-Zel won't be a love interest. But she has a sister who is a love interest. She hasn't been introduced in this update but will make an appearance in the next update. She will be a romance option.

The prolog follows multiple female characters but the rest of the chapters will only follow the male MC and occasionally the MC from LoI. There is an old guy in the story if that's what you're asking but no, he's not involved in the sexual aspects of the game. Sorry, this game is primarily a harem game and it won't feature NTR.

okay I understand thank you so much for answering my question who knows

maybe she will meet a guy in your next game and fall in love

I can wait but and am not into mind control

but this is just your first game and Zel is worth the wait

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Of course, she will be a love interest in that game.
In terms of how similar they will look to their original models how closely will they be? Also the reason for so many questions is because of a lot of interest in both this game and a future version of Lord of Imagination or whatever it will be called.