Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Why are most of the vids several GBs in size? Does the artist render them in 8K or something? Slightly excessive as far as I'm concerned.
Are you on dialup or still running off floppies? Who cares what the size is (in the ranges you mentioned) other than the extra few min it might take to d/l it. If you are into downloading videos off the internet (more than once) you probably have already solved internet speed and storage size issues, but if you hadn't I suggest you research video compression, speed packages with your ISP (or a diff ISP), and buy some more hard drive. You'll have a real difficult time being a video officianado (in the long run) if you don't.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Are you on dialup or still running off floppies? Who cares what the size is (in the ranges you mentioned) other than the extra few min it might take to d/l it. If you are into downloading videos off the internet (more than once) you probably have already solved internet speed and storage size issues, but if you hadn't I suggest you research video compression, speed packages with your ISP (or a diff ISP), and buy some more hard drive. You'll have a real difficult time being a video officianado (in the long run) if you don't.
I'm only saying nearly all other videos on this website I've downloaded are anywhere from 630 MB to just over 1 GB. There is no reason at all one single video should be taking up 11 GB by itself.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
I'm only saying nearly all other videos on this website I've downloaded are anywhere from 630 MB to just over 1 GB. There is no reason at all one single video should be taking up 11 GB by itself.
if the videos you are download are between 650mb and 1gig there compressed to make them easier to download

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
The conversation quickly went from "several gb" to 11gb, but even in my book thats not a real issue. On just one collection you could download 120gb worth of videos real easy. Learn video compression, and get more hard drive if file size is anxiety inducing.

• Angry
Reactions: besre and Slayer93

heeeriiii

Nov 5, 2022
On his Patreon, Radio Silence has a bonus ending scene clip. The link's dead tho. Anyone have it?

Lol I just happened to find it listed on his Jill tentacles comic. Since it's not in the OP here's the link:
bro plz can you upload Radio Silence full video

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Did he finished overbreed?
No. Dont expect any overbreed stuff for a long time. He also talked about some Mass effect (blue star) stuff a while back we dont know whats going on at this point with it. He just takes on too many projects instead of focusing on one or 2 at a time. I presonally think he gets burned out on what he is working on and starts a new project .

Last edited:

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
No offense to the guy, but he clearly has pretty severe ADD which would explain his inability to focus on any one task.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote