Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did not. I Find it strange a harem game would lock you out of girls.
Many don't, quite a few actually do, even within the sandbox realm (though admittedly more so in VNs). Worst example (by "worst" I mean "most blatant offender" - it is a very good game and heavily recommended but can be harsh) would be LSSB where in theory you can have all girls but one (two are mutually exclusive) but can also lose each and every one (I think, maybe there is an exception I am missing) for good.

What stumped me here is that for me "christmas events" (or helloween or valentine's or easter) mostly feel like bonus content where you may miss a scene but will not impact your "main game".

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did not. I Find it strange a harem game would lock you out of girls.
What stumped me here is that for me "christmas events" (or helloween or valentine's or easter) mostly feel like bonus content where you may miss a scene but will not impact your "main game".
Yeah, the issue here is that the dev stuck a progress-essential scene (giving Cat the antidote) as part of an easily missable holiday event without really highlighting it to the player at the time.

It could be easily solved by just having a similar scene pop at a later time for those games where went_to_cat is False, but I haven't seen anything from the dev to indicate that they plan to do so.

Reactions: Cartageno

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So I didn't marry Danka and Pino just letted her go when her father took her. Is there an option to go after her and make her your wife since Pino doesn't want her no more?
Many don't, quite a few actually do, even within the sandbox realm (though admittedly more so in VNs). Worst example (by "worst" I mean "most blatant offender" - it is a very good game and heavily recommended but can be harsh) would be LSSB where in theory you can have all girls but one (two are mutually exclusive) but can also lose each and every one (I think, maybe there is an exception I am missing) for good.
What is LSSB suppose to stand for? I want to give it a try.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, it's not the way I would have done it, but he wanted it to be challenging I guess. He did add a new notice for that event, warning you that it would lock that route, or it was supposed to be there. I don't have a good save for that, so I can't test it myself...

I am not sure what he has planned, but it could be challenging...
So I didn't marry Danka and Pino just letted her go when her father took her. Is there an option to go after her and make her your wife since Pino doesn't want her no more?
Yes, you should be able to go after her at some point soon.

Reactions: applepie68

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, that game has some truly obnoxious trigger requirements. Good game, though.
I assume the holiday celebration could also lock you out of that crazy chick later?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have to say I am disappointed in the way the dev did the Taina traitor stuff. I don't mind lesbian stuff but all this in love with megan and stuff who is a murderer and everything we've learned about Taina thus far makes that so farfetched it's insane, bad writing at it's finest. She being the Traitor is fine, the reason is not.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Yeah, it's not the way I would have done it, but he wanted it to be challenging I guess. He did add a new notice for that event, warning you that it would lock that route, or it was supposed to be there. I don't have a good save for that, so I can't test it myself...

I am not sure what he has planned, but it could be challenging...

Yes, you should be able to go after her at some point soon.
I don't think I had that notice do you know if it was there when the event was I initially released?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think I had that notice do you know if it was there when the event was I initially released?
No, the warning was not added until the last update. I didn't find out about it then, so we were not able to address it before that.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
No, the warning was not added until the last update. I didn't find out about it then, so we were not able to address it before that.
That explains it. Thanks for the help I loaded an old save to get the Catherine content and I may just totally replay the game anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't think the Taina scene is that bad, I mean the latest one, as some of you showed it to be. She didn't gloat about getting away with it, she made an assesment about the situation, as to why she is still around. It was obviously an explanation from the dev through her, which I won't ever agree with no matter how plausible you want it to make, but I still hope that when the Dex situation is resolved, we'll have the option to take out Taina for good of the equation. The one thing I hate though is how Megan is forced to stay around, so that "she can be the solution" for a problem. Nope, she has to go, and there has to be an alternative for that quest with the newest girl.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Can anyone please confirm the current "open" quests assuming all current content is done?
I think I played everything for now and I have these quests here still active with "in a next version":
"Take revenge for Lori": with just "Wait for the right occasion"
"Catherine's recovery": with "Wait for her color to change"
"FU, Fu!": "Prepare to attack"

Everyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuniyoshi

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think I played everything for now and I have these quests here still active with "in a next version":
"Take revenge for Lori": with just "Wait for the right occasion"
"Catherine's recovery": with "Wait for her color to change"
"FU, Fu!": "Prepare to attack"

Everyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It does appear that way, yes.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned
Whenever I go to Raid mutants. The number of enemies would change after an ambush.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentioned
Whenever I go to Raid mutants. The number of enemies would change after an ambush.
Yeah, the numbers are generally a bit wobbly. I see 24 people. I shoot some of them. The remaining 47 I enslave.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes