didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
Love this game so far. I just wish you wldnt let us start a quest that isn't complete. Hate seeing that "in a future update" line. The main story is understandable, but an incomplete able side quest, iritating. Other than that, great game, great story. Hoping for more badassness, from mc. I hate it when your not allowed to be a true take no shit badass. Here's hoping for a depussied mc.good job and thanks for a fun game.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
that patch for danka is stated to be ONLY if you chose PINO to marry Danka but I did not and it still has the issue where is the fix for that or are they trying to force people to marry off Danka....

Basically from what I see you forgot to declare a variable somewhere or removed it at some point and forgot to fix it.

If anyone has access to old script files maybe we can find at what point it was removed. seems to be looking for a declaration for danka_creamed no matter which path you take.

for me in the hall_events.rpy file I edited line 1138 and added danka_creamed=False
Python:
    $ danka_in_harem=True
    $ danka_creamed=False
    scene council with dissolve
it worked after that.

seems there are also unused variables used in the code that would explain why things are not exactly working
for example:
cum_inside_danka=True

Last edited:

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
that patch for danka is stated to be ONLY if you chose PINO to marry Danka but I did not and it still has the issue where is the fix for that or are they trying to force people to marry off Danka....

Basically from what I see you forgot to declare a variable somewhere or removed it at some point and forgot to fix it.

If anyone has access to old script files maybe we can find at what point it was removed. seems to be looking for a declaration for danka_creamed no matter which path you take.

for me in the hall_events.rpy file I edited line 1138 and added danka_creamed=False
Python:
    $ danka_in_harem=True
    $ danka_creamed=False
    scene council with dissolve
it worked after that.

seems there are also unused variables used in the code that would explain why things are not exactly working
for example:
cum_inside_danka=True
With which program do you open the hall_events.rpyo file to be able to modify it

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
It's from the Catherine questline to cure her and get her into the harem. On the saint's day.
What Saint's Day I never got it though I completed this version quests all of them and as per the game she is already cured but how I will get her into harem?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What Saint's Day I never got it though I completed this version quests all of them and as per the game she is already cured but how I will get her into harem?
If she is cured, and you brought her back, then you have to wait, she needs the color test or something, I am not sure.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
What am I suppose to do? it says (check screenshot)
I think i haven't played the game since 0.4 or something like that

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What am I suppose to do? it says (check screenshot)
I think i haven't played the game since 0.4 or something like that
If you have updated the game, you should just have to wait for more morning meetings.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes