Download Win/Linux (1.26GB --> 519MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (1.24GB --> 485MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
View attachment 1345088

Download:

Changelog:
- Progress of the main story (with a new (not exactly new, though, you saw her from behind) girl)
- A scene with Catherine
- A scene with Lori
- Bj scene with Mia in the harem
- Fixed a bug when you talk to Danka
- Fixed minor bugs.

Schedule:
10th August - $10+
13th August - $5
15th August - $1
17th August - Public
Is this bug? Danka's color already normal. Why still have her quest? Been skipping days for long. And nothing happens Screenshot_20210817_182529.jpg Screenshot_20210817_182544.jpg

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
And also about Annabelle, as far as i understood, MC already took her to harem. And he allowed her father just to see her. Why is she still not in the harem? And just to be sure, i tried attacking human village and also mutant village again, still nothing happens.. Screenshot_20210817_183858.jpg Screenshot_20210817_183904.jpg

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Is this bug? Danka's color already normal. Why still have her quest? Been skipping days for long. And nothing happens
Yeah, it is. It doesn't affect the game, I believe, but I'll fix it. Just so everyone can be sure he completed everything.

And also about Annabelle, as far as i understood, MC already took her to harem. And he allowed her father just to see her. Why is she still not in the harem? And just to be sure, i tried attacking human village and also mutant village again, still nothing happens..
She's passing color test yet, as, f.e. Cat or Danka did, but doesn't appear in the harem. Just wait for the future updates)

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Yeah, it is. It doesn't affect the game, I believe, but I'll fix it. Just so everyone can be sure he completed everything.

She's passing color test yet, as, f.e. Cat or Danka did, but doesn't appear in the harem. Just wait for the future updates)
All right. thanks a lot

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
It's bacause you didn't go to meet Cat at Xmas. Don't worry, there will be a patch soon for such case.
St radium day is Xmas? Hmmm didnt notice it. Hehe. I read it from older version and i forgot. I mostly skip this version. But i notice earlier, i havent meet Barbara in quest helping children but when the st radium event triggered, she seems know the MC already. Shouldnt the st radium day dont trigger yet till you done the quest/meeting with Barbara?

Barbara is the name of mother of mutant leader right? Sorry forgot it already. Played other game after finishing it and i always mix chara name in diff game.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
And also about Annabelle, as far as i understood, MC already took her to harem. And he allowed her father just to see her. Why is she still not in the harem? And just to be sure, i tried attacking human village and also mutant village again, still nothing happens.. View attachment 1357080 View attachment 1357081
in the first picture, could you tell me who the two girls on the right side in the back are? the one on the lounger and the one in front of the pillar.can you tell me where i can find them? cause i thought i was done but i have no clue who those two are.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes