BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
When you meet Kleo for the first time in Tenebras' camp, are there correct choices to take to have more content with her in the future? The written walkthrough and the mod have nothing to say on the matter. If I had to guess, I assume you need to kill Mars during Russian Roulette, and then it doesn't matter whether you cum inside her or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When you meet Kleo for the first time in Tenebras' camp, are there correct choices to take to have more content with her in the future? The written walkthrough and the mod have nothing to say on the matter. If I had to guess, I assume you need to kill Mars during Russian Roulette, and then it doesn't matter whether you cum inside her or not.
I don't remember if killing/sparing matters that much (I killed him myself), but she will show up again (and yeah, doesn't matter if you cum inside or not).

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Cat asks: "I think you've had plenty of time and opportunity to get to know the teachings of the horde better. What do you think about it?"

In order for her to stay you need to say "I agree with it" (image below). But... really? Why do I have to side with insane lunatics to get Cat to stay in my harem? And even when I get her to stay, she says that doesn't want me to sleep with any of the other girls. It's just frustrating, because the horde's philosophy is so obviously bullshit it doesn't even make sense to entertain. Whatever, guess I'm just straight up lying to this chick.

Untitled.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Cat asks: "I think you've had plenty of time and opportunity to get to know the teachings of the horde better. What do you think about it?"

In order for her to stay you need to say "I agree with it" (image below). But... really? Why do I have to side with insane lunatics to get Cat to stay in my harem? And even when I get her to stay, she says that doesn't want me to sleep with any of the other girls. It's just frustrating, because the horde's philosophy is so obviously bullshit it doesn't even make sense to entertain. Whatever, guess I'm just straight up lying to this chick.

View attachment 3528886
No, you don't need to side with them, but she isn't really thrilled about it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Alguien sabe porque al jugarlo en joiplay,sale error?
(Cómo en la foto de la anterior página)
Sorry, I have never used Joiplay, my suggestion would be to go to their discord to ask.

Side note: you need to get the app from their web site, not the play store.

Reactions: rKnight

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
Sorry, I have never used Joiplay, my suggestion would be to go to their discord to ask.

Side note: you need to get the app from their web site, not the play store.
Al decir que descargue desde su sitio web(se refiere al joiplay) entonces lo hice,pero si se refiere al juego, entonces no lo he hecho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Al decir que descargue desde su sitio web(se refiere al joiplay) entonces lo hice,pero si se refiere al juego, entonces no lo he hecho
No, I meant Joiplay. You need that, and the Ren'py files.
I don't know how to set them up, but once you have them, then you can run the game.

If you need more help, I would join their discord. They have a link on that page. ^

Reactions: rKnight
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes