dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Is it just me or does this game feel rushed towards the end? Started out great with a nice plot but really went off the rails with so many loose ends. Interactions with the girls in Harem are unfinished. You can only invite 4 to the bedroom at night, Queen storyline is just nonexistent, etc. It was on my backlog for so long and I ended up disappointed by the end. It feels like there should be more but there just isn't.

Will someone let me know where are the 3rd and 16th screenshots from? I can't seem to remember seeing them ingame.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is it just me or does this game feel rushed towards the end? Started out great with a nice plot but really went off the rails with so many loose ends. Interactions with the girls in Harem are unfinished. You can only invite 4 to the bedroom at night, Queen storyline is just nonexistent, etc. It was on my backlog for so long and I ended up disappointed by the end. It feels like there should be more but there just isn't.

Will someone let me know where are the 3rd and 16th screenshots from? I can't seem to remember seeing them ingame.
They are from having the "first night" law enabled. I think there is random chance to get her events and eventually you can have her in harem.

Reactions: dante7598

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019

well yeah, i mean a war broke out in the devs country so he rushed the ending a bit.

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 887186

Overview:
Lord King
- this is a post apocalyptic visual novel, with elements of strategy. You will meet nine girls (with more to come): each with their own unique character traits and personalities. You will be able to 'recruit' each of them into your harem.

Each of them has her own personality and will treat you differently. Develop a romantic relationship with those you like, and choose the one who will one day be your wife-queen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: ArchonStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 888390 View attachment 677603 View attachment 888386 View attachment 692754 View attachment 782482 View attachment 888388 View attachment 653681 View attachment 780940 View attachment 653680 View attachment 692748 View attachment 1163387 View attachment 653684 View attachment 653685 View attachment 653689 View attachment 653687 View attachment 1163388 View attachment 631520 View attachment 692755
Why does it say complete, but there are parts in the game saying its still under development?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Does the honeymoon law do anything? I.e. the one that says freshly married wives must give you their virginity. And does the punishment law do anything beyond the 1st Palma scene?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does the honeymoon law do anything? I.e. the one that says freshly married wives must give you their virginity. And does the punishment law do anything beyond the 1st Palma scene?
Yeah, both unlock a woman. Pam can be unlocked if you are nice to her, and the other will make you money and unlock the bride later.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone tell me which girls (if any) I should take the negative route with? I've gone positive with Lori (as recommended in the walkthrough and by the slave dude) and positive with Danka (seemed right). I've just gotten to the point where you can have sex with Megan, and the walkthrough doesn't have any advice as to which route to pick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could someone tell me which girls (if any) I should take the negative route with? I've gone positive with Lori (as recommended in the walkthrough and by the slave dude) and positive with Danka (seemed right). I've just gotten to the point where you can have sex with Megan, and the walkthrough doesn't have any advice as to which route to pick.
Generally speaking, it's better to be 'nice' to all of them, but it's more of a personal thing. There are only a few that will lock you out, like Pam if you are not.

And even then, as long as your "nice points" are higher than the mean ones, you are fine.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Generally speaking, it's better to be 'nice' to all of them, but it's more of a personal thing. There are only a few that will lock you out, like Pam if you are not.

And even then, as long as your "nice points" are higher than the mean ones, you are fine.
None of them have a hot submissive path unlocked with negative points?

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
Well the vn is good at least you reach to the end, it seems the dev hace to rush it, he knows how to finish his story but damm we deserve more

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well the vn is good at least you reach to the end, it seems the dev hace to rush it, he knows how to finish his story but damm we deserve more
Yeah, the war and not being able to get paid easily really killed his motivation.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes