JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
funny thing I don't have her at my Harem and yet here she is :LOL: the one who can cock so the choice is Just DUmmy thing if the story going to show her up later
her father toke her and now she's in my palace ?!?!?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
funny thing I don't have her at my Harem and yet here she is :LOL: the one who can cock so the choice is Just DUmmy thing if the story going to show her up later
her father toke her and now she's in my palace ?!?!?
She was never really 'officially' in the harem, but you are allowed to have fun with her while she is in jail.

Wait, you mean that you haven't captured her, but she is there for the Anna event? That is a bug, I guess he did not expect anyone to get the Anna event before you capture her. lol Ooops.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
at first looked good then no good end Silly two ending Funny in some hot in other for one time go game not again

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
She was never really 'officially' in the harem, but you are allowed to have fun with her while she is in jail.

Wait, you mean that you haven't captured her, but she is there for the Anna event? That is a bug, I guess he did not expect anyone to get the Anna event before you capture her. lol Ooops.
Danka the pink haired girl, I meant

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Danka the pink haired girl, I meant
For her, it depends on the choices you make, if you keep her, or give her to Pino, and if you go save her. There could be some bug, but I am not sure exactly what happened there.

Reactions: rKnight

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Who are all the women in the harem? I feel like I'm missing one. And I can only invite 4 of them to sleep?
como que falta alguien.JPG

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pam doesn't show up at night, who and how do you get Annabelle?
Correct.

Annabelle is Megan's sister, to find her, you need to go on raids, out in the wastes, it will trigger eventually (if you are not in the ending part yet). There are a few quest stages to get her after that.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Some aspects that I would have liked at least for the end, to be able to take other girls to bed apart from the first 4, a space for the girls who lose their home at the end like Clio, Pricilla and Vika. Let the queen you choose do at least something or change something, for example Megan, if you make her queen she is still in prison. And from the beginning of the game I was waiting to have sex with Taina which never came, there was just a quick anal and that's it, Catherine when she gets to the harem she doesn't do anything and Isabelle, they take her to the harem to have sex but at most she does a blowjob and at the end out of nowhere he tells you that he wants a threesome with Lori.
Anyway, I can forgive all of that because it doesn't affect the plot or the kokoro either. What I can't forgive is that they give us a milf like Barbara and that she lets her die :cry:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some aspects that I would have liked at least for the end, to be able to take other girls to bed apart from the first 4, a space for the girls who lose their home at the end like Clio, Pricilla and Vika. Let the queen you choose do at least something or change something, for example Megan, if you make her queen she is still in prison. And from the beginning of the game I was waiting to have sex with Taina which never came, there was just a quick anal and that's it, Catherine when she gets to the harem she doesn't do anything and Isabelle, they take her to the harem to have sex but at most she does a blowjob and at the end out of nowhere he tells you that he wants a threesome with Lori.
Anyway, I can forgive all of that because it doesn't affect the plot or the kokoro either. What I can't forgive is that they give us a milf like Barbara and that she lets her die :cry:
Yeah, I am pretty sure that was planned, but things did not go well for the dev IRL.

Yeah, I feel bad about Barbara too.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
The resource "system" in this game is so bad it's unbelievable. Yeah, it's the fricking apocalypse, but even the "antidote" which is supposed to be extremely profitable (the biggest in the entire city, supposedly) only sells on average for like 15 coins profit.... If your most profitable industry only turns the cost of 1/4 a slave this is stating something very ridiculous about the balance

Edit: Oh yeah, let's not forget the near-constant ~80% "taxes" you get imposed because the dev obviously knew without that you would literally never have to worry about the economy. Let's just not balance it and f*ck the player into monotony because "reasons"
Oh...he doesn't know about the tax bug

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am reading mixed reviews for this so my question is plain. Is the ending bad enough that I should skip this or it just rushed and kind of meh like game of thrones? As in should I give it a whirl?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am reading mixed reviews for this so my question is plain. Is the ending bad enough that I should skip this or it just rushed and kind of meh like game of thrones? As in should I give it a whirl?
This will always depend on personal preferences. Personally I would say the game is still worth it, but yeah, some stuff remains unresolved. "Meh" is kinda nailing it for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the ending was a bit rushed, he was planning to go back and do more with it, but the real war really fucked everything up.

Reactions: xXPaolo13
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes