Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Damn man, honestly that's not too bad! You said that was your first attempt? That's hard to believe. Figure out how to mess with the lighting to make her eyes glow a bit more like in the old version and it'd be virtually indistinguishable.
Thanks, I'm still to cover lighting and other intermediate/advanced topics but at this rate three months sounds like a generous enough deadline for getting good at Daz

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks, I'm still to cover lighting and other intermediate/advanced topics but at this rate three months sounds like a generous enough deadline for getting good at Daz
If you are looking for a way to make the eyes glow this asset has some really good glowing eyes for genesis 8:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sihil

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
To be clear, it won't be exactly the same. The MC in LoI, ironically, doesn't have any powers that deal with imagination itself. I meant to expand on that in this episode but you know how that turned out. The idea is the this game's MC is able to change a character's perception of reality in small ways at first, i.e., he's able to control their imagination. The game will essentially be a puzzle game where the MC talks to the characters and figures out their pressure points. That's the basic idea.

Btw, to avoid the thread from going off-topic, from now on anyone who's interested in the spin-off can follow the thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/progress-report-thread-for-lord-of-imagination-loose-ends.77976/
Right now, I've only created a very basic outline for the game. A few characters don't even have a personality yet.
trying to enter the link gives me an error: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
trying to enter the link gives me an error: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Yeah, the post got deleted by the mods because it was related to lord of imagination so I guess I'll just be giving you all the updates here.

Reactions: FFTW

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Of the 1.000.000 fetishes there are, my only fetish are girls with glowing/fluorescent eyes. First I lose the glowy gals on Love and Submission, and now I lose this.

Sihil, who was the writer of the game for the past year or so, is learning how to use DAZ so that he can eventually finish the game himself. It will just take a little bit longer, because he'll most likely have to do the work of three people now. He'll do a short spin-off as a learning experience and then he'll get back on this. I think Zel will be a part of the spin-off too, so you'll be able to get your "fix" of glowing eyed ladies there, until he's ready to work on LoI again.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Its a shame, but it's not a surprise, from the beginning tings didn't look good for this game, rewrites tend to alienate your audience, which is a shame because the new was in my opinion much better. It's good to see that you will continue with the project, this is a story that's worth telling. Good luck and if I can offer some advice take the time to write the general progression of the story so you don't lose the momentum and take the time to work on your other proyect to gain experience.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Just think of it as being cucked by a game , that might help.
I don't personally get anything out of a game that forces it on me, but I do appreciate a game that has the option available. I like to play through a game making the decisions I would likely make in the MCs shoes.. but I get entertainment from then going back and seeing "what would have happened if I had chosen poorly"… if that makes sense.

So all that being said, I am really enjoying the story so far as well as the characters, so even if the NTR paths are no longer developed I still give my best wishes to Sihil just so we can have a continuation to the great story so far.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Actually would be better off going with their old plan and not rewriting and removing scenes, like the mother NTR from early on. Rewrite and adjust once and people will expect it every time, thus you'll never finish your own story, just bits and pieces from the public.

Last edited by a moderator:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

The author says they are not abandoning this project. I think it should be put into the "on hold" status, and taken off of the "abandoned" game status for now at least.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

The author says they are not abandoning this project. I think it should be put into the "on hold" status, and taken off of the "abandoned" game status for now at least.
I've sent two mods message about it but haven't heard from them. Don't know what to make of that.

Reactions: yihman1

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Weekly Status Update: The good news is that I think I've found Olivia's face. The bad news is that there's a violent coup going on in Myanmar.
The progress with writing has been slow, I've written bits of the prologue but with my college profs doing a hammer and anvil maneuver with the practicals and term papers I really don't get a lot of time to do the writing. Probably need to cut down on playing total war. And don't worry about the awkward lighting and shadows here. Lighting is clearly a tough thing to master in Daz and it'll take me a month to start creating decent renders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes