Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You're still doing the ntr route? did you change your mind?
He answered this a few weeks ago I will quote him for you in case you missed it.
I won't be continuing the NTR path of the game simply because I can't do it and not take like 2 more years to finish the game. The reason I've fought adamantly to continue NTR in the game was that I didn't want to disappoint the most loyal patrons but the most loyal patrons have already been disappointed the most. I might give it a semblance of an end AFTER I am done with the base game but it's not a certainty.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Sihil just a suggestion. I know you don't want to continue the ntr version, but what if you just implement the ntr scenes as "not-canon" bad endings? Like for example the Power Vacuum game. In this way you can focus only on the vanilla part of the story but at the same time please the ntr fans.
I don't know. That game is more gameplay heavy than plot-heavy compared to LoI and the tone is generally lighter. I personally thought the NTR scenes in it were parody. Depending on how quickly I finish the non-NTR version I might continue the NTR version in the future but I shouldn't promise anything

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
I've been following this game for a long time, and today I accidentally found it abandoned. It's a pity that such a potential work has been abandoned.:(

Reactions: Edfapion

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well congratulations to those people who kept nagging the dev to delete the ntr from the game.now the game is abounded or it will come out late to late. Stop this no to ntr.there is many games with vanilla. Go play those games.
One of the best games got abounded again. This is game world.not real world. Maybe you guys should learn the basic of basics. Respect the devs ideas from start.most of you guys are playing games for free and you still complain?????
God fix you all
Did you even read up about why the original dev abandoned this instead of jumping to conclusions?

Reactions: AmerHST

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Did you even read up about why the original dev abandoned this instead of jumping to conclusions?
I didn't jump to conclusions. I played the game from first version. I saw that everytime dev made ntr the only people who complained was vanilla fan and then dev made two routes for game non ntr and ntr route. After this still non ntr fans complained about waiting for so long to get a update. If the dev was against ntr he wouldn't start with it at first place.you guys should learn to respect the devs ideas and stop destroying awesome games.because at the end if the day we are playing a great game for free.to see a game gets abounded because if non ntr fan guys just piss me off

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Respect the devs ideas from start.most of you guys are playing games for free and you still complain?????
I've learned that people here love to complain about the free stuff they get. There's plenty of tags I stay away from, but I do just that; stay away and not go to the thread and complain how I hate it. It's kinda like Peta when they stand right outside a fast food place yelling and screaming at everyone who goes there to eat. I don't get it, but maybe I'm not meant to get it. Logic tells you; if you don't like something, then why are you there. And if it doesn't hurt anyone and someone else enjoys it, fuck off.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Sihil just a suggestion. I know you don't want to continue the ntr version, but what if you just implement the ntr scenes as "not-canon" bad endings? Like for example the Power Vacuum game. In this way you can focus only on the vanilla part of the story but at the same time please the ntr fans.
That would still require Sihil to render, write, and program them. It'd save him no time and would just end up with that game being a repeat of this one. Having two sets of fanbases that want things that are polar opposites is almost never a good idea.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I didn't jump to conclusions. I played the game from first version. I saw that everytime dev made ntr the only people who complained was vanilla fan and then dev made two routes for game non ntr and ntr route. After this still non ntr fans complained about waiting for so long to get a update. If the dev was against ntr he wouldn't start with it at first place.you guys should learn to respect the devs ideas and stop destroying awesome games.because at the end if the day we are playing a great game for free.to see a game gets abounded because if non ntr fan guys just piss me off
You got any proof that's why the original dev abandoned it? According to them they just didn't have the time anymore maybe you should direct your tantrum at them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've learned that people here love to complain about the free stuff they get. There's plenty of tags I stay away from, but I do just that; stay away and not go to the thread and complain how I hate it. It's kinda like Peta when they stand right outside a fast food place yelling and screaming at everyone who goes there to eat. I don't get it, but maybe I'm not meant to get it. Logic tells you; if you don't like something, then why are you there. And if it doesn't hurt anyone and someone else enjoys it, fuck off.
Well most of the tantrums and upheaval at start was the single fact quite a few tags were missing and a scene that was later removed at request of Patreon was still in without any warning, that some people hate to see without warning that went way further as just other dick. Well the rest of the complaints between the usual NTR and Non-NTR crowd had more to do with their own likes and dislikes and fact the two genres do go badly together.

Possible giving up by the other dev, may well have to do with the fact that the game got not too much traction, then that seems to be the fate of most games that tries to put those two together in a game and fact that players have way more games to choose from since the days Big Brother or Summertime Saga started does not help with that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know what's going on with the dev, but if one route needs to be dropped, it makes sense to drop the NTR. For the story that is set up so far, the non NTR makes much more sense and would be easier to write.

You are the chosen one. Do you protect your loved ones and save the world or abuse your powers for corruption?

You are the chosen one but your powers don't work. You need to be cucked to awaken. That is a wholly different story and the devs already separated the NTR route in the last few updates since this route is not really possible to piggy back on the non-NTR route.

It probably became too much work to essentially make 2 games concurrently, so focusing on one rather than abandoning the whole thing seems like a good idea.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes